New Social Thread

Not sure how I feel about not being on tom brady's list.

I mean, in one way fuck yeah I'm not on his list and don't have to deal with him, but on the other hand, I'm not even worthy enough to be on there. I'm so confused.

Twitter is great. If you work it into your daily Internet doings schedule it's not hard to keep up (this is assuming you make interesting observations at least once a day).

Follow me and read about my bodily functions. I'm @prenzlauraberg

He's lost the plot.

Good news! Got invites to my mom's friend's daughter's bridal shower which is taking place the first Saturday I'm in NY. Gonna bring my cougar friend so she can see how white trash Americans live their lives. These people are seriously Jerry Springer. She has a kid she doesn't want who she routinely says "YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT" to, he is into pyramid selling via Amway, and she is also my good friend's ex (I set them up, didn't realize what a loser she actually is when I did it).

I've only seen "Eraserhead" and while I appreciate what he was trying to do, the legions of blind worshipping fans are enough to make me want to agree with Ozzman

He's lost the plot.

Good news! Got invites to my mom's friend's daughter's bridal shower which is taking place the first Saturday I'm in NY. Gonna bring my cougar friend so she can see how white trash Americans live their lives. These people are seriously Jerry Springer. She has a kid she doesn't want who she routinely says "YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT" to, he is into pyramid selling via Amway, and she is also my good friend's ex (I set them up, didn't realize what a loser she actually is when I did it).

Go to a NASCAR race or trailer park to see what the white trash people are at.

I've only seen "Eraserhead" and while I appreciate what he was trying to do, the legions of blind worshipping fans are enough to make me want to agree with Ozzman

I've seen Lost Highway and Blue Velvet and that's enough. I am tempted to give him another shot and check out Mullholland Drive, but whatever.

Go to a NASCAR race or trailer park to see what the white trash people are at.

These people love NASCAR and complain about going to X Wal-Mart because there are too many black people there. I'm pretty set.

Also I could just go hang out with some of the charmers on my dad's side of the family. The ones who wear overalls to funerals.