New Social Thread

Hello. I'm still enjoying my time in Spain, though I'm afraid my lack of dancing ability is going to hurt me socially with females. I'm friends with male and female Brazilian people here, and dancing is a big thing for them. I'll try to dance with them, but I fail at it and am no good. I've never been good at dancing, though that's the reason I'm taking a Spanish dance class. I fail at that too, but as long as I improve a little I'll be happy.
So what can I do to compensate for a lack of dancing skills? Because a lot of the time, the notion is that if you can't dance, you can't fuck.
Though the good thing is all these people are still talking to me like nothing happened.

God damnit, you're turning into the next Big Dave.

Derek, as someone who also cannot dance well, just pretend you can. Confidence, even false confidence, is your friend on the dance floor.

14.jpg

:thumbsup:

Derek is way too anxious and neurotic about chicks. Seriously dude, calm down. I don't understand why some guys feel the need to calculate and obsessively mull over everything they do around women.