New Social Thread

How are you such a goddamned chick magnet Cyth? You were quiet/withdrawn as hell during MDF weekend.

Brothers, I have written some poetry. It's a cycle of poems called "The Insemination of a Brick" - it goes along the life and death of an offspring of human and a brick. It develops a dull atmosphere to end in tragic catharsis. The verses have each their own melody, the second and fourth are similar, creating own kind of semi-chorus. The third part is a reference to old US country, maybe a little tribute. Then the tragic epilogue has it's own chorus which ends the whole piece of art by growing.

I.

I fuck everything that moves
and all the things that don't
my semen fills all holes of earth
of water, moon and stone

Seen a good old brick late yesterday night
good four inches up, long about six
I raped it vigorously until I had sand everywhere - as it melted
even in my fucking ass

II.

One-o-two-o-three-o-four
the brick had a little kiddo!

III.

Little kid came back to mama
found a way back home
the little kid came back to mama
it was searching for many months
the little kid came back to mama
poor, little kiddo
I didn't even have some teddy bricks or toys
for the poor, oh, little kiddo

IV.

One-o-two-o-three-o-four
and then I raped it too...

Epilogue
... - until it died in horrendous, torturing pain, mutilated worse than anything else ever mutilated
cut to pieces - each piece fucked
- it's all on video too, so I can masturbate anytime watching it
CUT. TO. PIECES.
EACH. PIECE. FUCKING. FUCKED.

PEI261df9_milos_fryba.jpg

Onder wins the entire internet jesus christ.

I've had UM dreams before mainly because I often post there right before I go to bed. I talked to Grant on the phone because we are SECRETLY plotting to invade Cythraul's goth club and videotape him getting chain blowjobs from every chick there and then post it on the internet. Also he is one of the few people on here my age who I have something in common with. Not that weird.

Talking to me isn't weird because I just make really bad jokes about pooping constantly and laugh like a man.

So I just got the hookup mangs. This guy I know is going to sell me his 94 Ford Explorer for $500. There isn't a single thing wrong with it and it only has 124k miles on it. It's going to be a nice winter truck for me since I live out in bumfuck nowhere and drive a GTI which would be nothing more than an expensive plow in the snow since I just lowered it.

I've considered just cleaning it up and reselling it but we'll see.

A 16yr old American vehicle with 124k on it? What could go wrong!?

In all seriousness, that price tag is pretty awesome. I take it the guy did regular maintenance on it? No accidents or anything?