New Social Thread

So I just got the hookup mangs. This guy I know is going to sell me his 94 Ford Explorer for $500. There isn't a single thing wrong with it and it only has 124k miles on it. It's going to be a nice winter truck for me since I live out in bumfuck nowhere and drive a GTI which would be nothing more than an expensive plow in the snow since I just lowered it.

I've considered just cleaning it up and reselling it but we'll see.

Yeah dude, I got my '95 Saturn for 800 bucks cash, checked the Carfax and it never failed an inspection, never got in an accident, never had a thing wrong with it. First thing I did was get the oil checked and had them do a diagnostic on it real quick and it all came back clear except for a couple plate lights burned out which they fixed for a few bucks. It's still driving fine and I've already put about 1500-2000 miles on it. Plan on driving it a little less and I'm gonna get another change before this 3k, gotta ask for a high mileage one or thicker oil or something.

Yeah dude, I got my '95 Saturn for 800 bucks cash, checked the Carfax and it never failed an inspection, never got in an accident, never had a thing wrong with it. First thing I did was get the oil checked and had them do a diagnostic on it real quick and it all came back clear except for a couple plate lights burned out which they fixed for a few bucks. It's still driving fine and I've already put about 1500-2000 miles on it. Plan on driving it a little less and I'm gonna get another change before this 3k, gotta ask for a high mileage one or thicker oil or something.

Get some synthetic oil. You can get at least 5k out of it.

Get some synthetic oil. You can get at least 5k out of it.

Eh, I wouldn't just switch to synthetic. His car has probably been using convential oil since god knows when. I would just switch over to high mileage Valvoline. Conventional oil is really good nowadays with all of the advances in engine oil technology. Using synthetic oil is a bit overrated just because of what it can do. Don't get me wrong, I run full synthetic because my car is boosted and I get on it every now and then. If V5 is just using it to go from A to B, conventional or high mileage oil is more than fine. Although, if the higher mileage oil is a lot more expensive, just stick with conventional.

ALERT:

KING DRUNKARD DOESN'T LIKE THE NEW ARES KINGDOM BECAUSE HE SUCKS TEN COCKS A DAY

I was just joking around. I haven't listened to it yet.

Synthetic oil and high performance oil... shit... my 99 grand am is going on ten months without an oil change. Just an occasional quart of the cheap stuff when she's thirsty.

Thing's a tank... even if it falls apart tomorrow... I've unmercifully beat on it... hit more animals than I can count... and guardrails and constantly travel on nasty back roads, sliding off them into shit in the winter (winter driving in the hills of wv is brutal)... Neglected it... yet something keeps pushing that car forward.

Tomorrow's election day in my state of Tennessee. I will be voting. Because I believe if you don't vote, you can't complain about your government.