New Social Thread

Thinking of excuses to not go to my friend's party tomorrow. It's going to be exactly like this picture x 100 people and I would rather go to a bar and meet dorks with tattoos than watch my drink with utmost paranoia.

39689_415495684474_697754474_4765031_180582_n.jpg

Tomorrow's election day in my state of Tennessee. I will be voting. Because I believe if you don't vote, you can't complain about your government.

I hope you'll be voting for Basil Marceaux dot com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of excuses to not go to my friend's party tomorrow. It's going to be exactly like this picture x 100 people and I would rather go to a bar and meet dorks with tattoos than watch my drink with utmost paranoia.

39689_415495684474_697754474_4765031_180582_n.jpg

Um, that actually looks like fun to me. The drunken experience is heightened exponentially if there's a lake or ocean present.

Synthetic oil and high performance oil... shit... my 99 grand am is going on ten months without an oil change. Just an occasional quart of the cheap stuff when she's thirsty.

Thing's a tank... even if it falls apart tomorrow... I've unmercifully beat on it... hit more animals than I can count... and guardrails and constantly travel on nasty back roads, sliding off them into shit in the winter (winter driving in the hills of wv is brutal)... Neglected it... yet something keeps pushing that car forward.

Hey I got a Grand Am too :kickass:

I just love being near water. My friends and I always used to take a cooler of beer to the beach in Florida, wade out into the water until it was up to our chests, and just shoot the shit all day. It's really a fun time.

Alla dina bas är hör till oss och hela ditt slott brännas upp. Din kvinnor i våra fängelsehålor på tusen år. De är trevliga i din frånvaro.

I used to go out drinking on the beach in the nightime (i live in a seaside town) in my secondary school days.

It was a laugh. We usually ended up going for a swim in the sea. That made me associate being drunk with having my dick shrunk by the extreme cold.