New Social Thread

On the opposite end of the life changes spectrum I have NO IDEA WHERE THE HECK I am going to live in USA after Japan. It's yet another totally fresh start, which is both exciting and terrifying. I know I want to be close to my parents since they are old and will need me to do stuff for them eventually but they aren't heart-bent on a place either. Boston was really great so maybe I'll consider there, but they have even weirder Puritanical Sunday/nightlife laws than NY in MA.

It's not really a big deal since I have a year left in Japan and I have my man and a bunch of friends but it's definitely a big decision to think about...

So I've been gone for a few days, or so I think; I've lost track of time. My grandmother passed away earlier today. I've been by her side 24 hours a day for the past few days. It's been a weird few days.

So I've been gone for a few days, or so I think; I've lost track of time. My grandmother passed away earlier today. I've been by her side 24 hours a day for the past few days. It's been a weird few days.

sorry to hear about that cyth :erk: grandma's are usually some of the coolest people