New Social Thread

Having watched all the commentary, I went into a lengthy rage over it's cancellation. It was such a brilliant show that so thoroughly transcended the ordinary limitations of television...and there was so much left unsaid and undone.

The mysteries of Shepard haunt me to this day.

And what was in the box Inara had in the pilot! God damn you, Whedon! He just talks about in the commentary without saying what it is. Also she had some odd line about not dying in Out of Gas that was definitely hinting at something. DAMN it. Also, Whedon stated he planned to expand on the Blue Sun Corporation. And the thing with the Hands of Blue was resolved in the comics, but in a somewhat lame way that suggest strongly to me that Whedon didn't get to do what he wanted but needed to set the stage for the movie.

Speaking of Lake Flacid, tomorrow I'm heading on vacation to that area of the country. I'll be away for a week. Don't start any crazy forum drama while I'm away. I don't want to come back and find out that Krampus and Krig eloped together or something.

hey hguys i am pretty drink right now so if any one os onlimne qnd feels like having a potentyially entertaining conversation txt or call me at 616-405-3021. hooray. srsly call me. that would be grewat.