New Social Thread

HARHARHARHARHARAGHRAGRAHRAHRAHRAHARHARHAHARHARHARHAR

actually i just wanted to make him feel a little worse about his own penis. because i'm ASOCIAL

:cry::cry::cry:

Also, I did a google on that fellow, and if I recall through my drunken haze properly, he was the inspiration for the post! AMAZING!

Watched Battle Royale, completely weirded out. I'm undecided on whether I liked it or not, and whether or not it was good, but one thing is for sure: Japanese people are fucking batshit crazy.

Watched Battle Royale, completely weirded out. I'm undecided on whether I liked it or not, and whether or not it was good, but one thing is for sure: Japanese people are fucking batshit crazy.

They sure do make some fucking weird movies,I watched one a couple of weeks ago called 'Tokyo Gore Police' which was pretty out there.Dudes getting their arms and legs cut off only to have fountains of blood splurting everywhere,really crazy stuff!

So the new Pokemon remake is actually quite good, despite the shitty new music. Yes, I know even newer games are coming out in a few months, i'm SLOW :D