New Social Thread

There are two types of speedcore, artists with an actual knowledge of music and faggots who think speeding up and slowing down and distorting shit will result in a legimate finished project

I'll take your word for,sounds like most other genres of music,there's always the good and the bad.I honestly had'nt realised how much techno music has diversified,shows how much I know about this style of music.

Speedcore can fuck up your brain though, just like drone :p But yeah, techno is sooooo expansive.

So you obviously have a pretty broad taste in music which is a good thing.I mainly stick to metal though,there's enough variety in metal to keep me happy.Interesting stuff though:)

DON'T GET A BAND TATTOO! DON'T DO IT! I always think of my friend who is a full-time metalhead and has gigantic intricate In Flames tattoos from when he was 16 and loved them.

Techno is GREAT

That's cool. My friend had album art done but I and he both know it's In Flames.

I have zero tattoos. I'm not yet at a body size/shape I want to be. When I get there I'll get a gigantic backpiece to force myself into not gaining any weight so that the art doesn't get stretched and warped.

Maybe a nice new tatt could give you a boost to achieve your goals.
I just found this and like it alot,that asian guy incidently is the mighty Yasuyuki Suzuki of Abigail,Barbatos,Sigh fame.
340.jpg

that's NUTS.

i want a Moby Dick backpiece but i don't have $10,000 to spend on a tattoo. plus i realized when i was home that everyone and their mom in the US has tattoos and 90% of them look trashy and horrible.

This is totally blasphemous but I went home and watched "Return of the Jedi" and realized I thought it was stupid. Previously I had LOVED that movie but this time around I just saw a simple campy mess.

I do not understand why people want tattoos. I simply cannot comprehend liking some design so much that you simply have to have it permanently engraved in your skin. They ALWAYS end up looking stupid.
I feel particularly bad for GenocideRoach, who had the logo for a band called "Sacrilicious" tattooed on his shoulder.

I have kind've grown out of them,there's nothing worse than crappy tattoos that's for sure but they have improved a hell of alot over the past 10 or so years,my favourite artist is definately Paul Booth.

That speedcore is pretty fucking shit. And I love dark electronic music.

I do not understand why people want tattoos. I simply cannot comprehend liking some design so much that you simply have to have it permanently engraved in your skin. They ALWAYS end up looking stupid.

I think if the work is something that actually means something to you and it's done by an exceptional artist, then it can be great and stand the test of time.

I feel particularly bad for GenocideRoach, who had the logo for a band called "Sacrilicious" tattooed on his shoulder.

~gR~ had the worst tattoos I've ever seen, and I've seen some doozies.

Mine still look good and they are over 6 years old.

I listened to the speedcore. Really bad. "Tanz Mit Laibach" is all you need for dark electronic music. Great video too hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: