New Social Thread

I do not understand why people want tattoos. I simply cannot comprehend liking some design so much that you simply have to have it permanently engraved in your skin. They ALWAYS end up looking stupid.
I feel particularly bad for GenocideRoach, who had the logo for a band called "Sacrilicious" tattooed on his shoulder.

Nah man, you say it cuz you don't get one. I don't get one either, but i'm thinking to make one soon. Why do you wear shirts with bands logo? Cuz you think that it fits very well on you, and who got a tattoo thinks the same thing.

I do not understand why people want tattoos. I simply cannot comprehend liking some design so much that you simply have to have it permanently engraved in your skin. They ALWAYS end up looking stupid.
I feel particularly bad for GenocideRoach, who had the logo for a band called "Sacrilicious" tattooed on his shoulder.

Haha! Didn't he also say he wanted to get a Kastigation tattoo? I hope to god he didn't..

Band tattoos are especially retarded. A band may turn to garbage, or preferences might change, and you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. Same can be said with many other designs.

Band tattoos are especially retarded. A band may turn to garbage, or preferences might change, and you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. Same can be said with many other designs.

I said that to myself when I saw one of Eligos' friends at MDF with an Emperor/DSO tattoo.

Haha! Didn't he also say he wanted to get a Kastigation tattoo? I hope to god he didn't..

Not if the band is a major one, like Metallica or Iron Maiden, cuz even changing the direction, everybody knows that the golden times will be always more important than anything else that they can do.

I want to get a tat done, but I want to design one that I can treat as my own and not just another crappy cliched design. That said, I probably won't get around to doing it because it's not one of my biggest priorities, and probably will never be. My girlfriend doesn't want me to get one hah.

I want to get a tat done, but I want to design one that I can treat as my own and not just another crappy cliched design. That said, I probably won't get around to doing it because it's not one of my biggest priorities, and probably will never be. My girlfriend doesn't want me to get one hah.

I'm in that exact same boat, but replace "girlfriend" with "boyfriend" and replace "hah" with "so that kind of makes me want it even worse"

I need to get the ugly as fuck tat on my forearem lasered off.

815899002_m.jpg

Look at that sitty shit. Fuck.

Quitting smoking sucks so much. It sounds stupid because I'm only on the second or third day of "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY," but I just want to eat candy 24/7 and I'm so moody that I was convinced I had clinical depression this morning and fantasized about buying a one way ticket home with my payday check tomorrow.

It sucks because I have been lying like a rug about smoking to the 3 people who care most about me (my parents and Man-Purse) so I can't whine and bitch about it to them. They're not stupid and probably knew it, but I'm too chicken shit to be like "by the way I never actually quit and now I am trying to and it sucks."

Also I think I have tacked a few years on my face by smoking. I am noticing that I look old and tired.

SMOKING IS SO STUPID