New Social Thread

Nah it's about twelve months old now,that pic was taken the day I got it,it still looks brand new tho,the inside of your arm holds up really well cause it does'nt see any sun,the sun's what ruins them.

i'll have to wait till i'm 18, and my parents won't horrificly slaughter me for getting one

Yeah, who the hell lets a 15 year old get a tattoo? If i got a tat at 15, i'd have probably gotten the Slayer logo tattooed over my whole back and i probably would have shot myself over it by now

oh man you should have included Paul Hogan while you were at it. at least it wasn't some girl's name...

bogans are Australian hillbillies

i wish i could be a chick for just one day for the sole purpose of being able to lust after tegan and sara and know that i wasn't out of the race due to my gender :(

sara-close.jpg

Or she could grow some balls and continue to tough it out like a woMAN, which is not only more respectable but more gratifying. Resulting to taking drugs to overcome your problems is completely stupid imo. I just had this conversation with my girlfriend last night. She has a mild case of OCD about a bunch of shit really, but she mentioned how she wants to take drugs to deal with her anxiety which I completely disagreed with and let her know about it. You'd be surprised what the human mind is cable of if someone just tried. Drugs are nothing but a cruch for dealing with reality, just as much as smoking in the first place.

more respectable? so someone quitting heroin should just go cold turkey instead of using modern medicine to help them with something like methadone or suboxone? stick to your foolish pride in thinking you're toughing stuff out; i'll use modern medicine to help me make things easier and not put myself in a situation of discomfort that i can avoid (if i ever get addicted to something i'm definitely going to use something to help me withdraw, some can even kill you but i guess those people just weren't tough enough am i rite).

also your thing with your girlfriend is retarded; if she has ocd and a real anxiety disorder you do realize its actually a biological difference from you right? people with those problems are more prone to anxiety and get intense adrenaline rushes or the feeling of what people would refer to as butterflies in their stomach all the time from really minor things. it's not a matter of her not trying to overcome her anxiety, it's that biologically some people just have differences in mental states/bodily reactions. anxiety can be crippling for some people for no reason and they don't know why, thats why they've developed long acting benzo's, antidepressants and other medicines to help people. either you have a giant ego or you think about modern medicine like a caveman that butt fucked someone from jersey shore.