New Social Thread

Of course you would. I never said anything that would indicate that I never take drugs and that I'm against modern medicine. Being against modern medicine would mean more than just taking drugs btw. That would mean I'd be against any form of medicinal practice aside from natural healing, which is totally wrong. Assuming leads to ignorace mang, ask instead of assuming.

I only take drugs when it's absolutely necessary, aka when I'm extremely ill (which never happens), when I just had surgery and am prescribed pain killers to combat the pain and other side affects of surgery (e.g. swelling, inflammation, etc.). I don't take drugs for a little headache, or a little booboo, or when my vagina gets sand in it. I see no purpose in taking drugs for something that can easily be remedied by not being a bitch, smoking being one of them.

edit: Ok smoking isn't easy per se, but it isn't as difficult as most people make it out to be.

I only take drugs when it's absolutely necessary, aka when I'm extremely ill (which never happens), when I just had surgery and am prescribed pain killers to combat the pain and other side affects of surgery (e.g. swelling, inflammation, etc.). I don't take drugs for a little headache, or a little booboo, or when my vagina gets sand in it. I see no purpose in taking drugs for something that can easily be remedied by not being a bitch, smoking being one of them.

Amen.

I don't have a problem with xstraightedgex people, and I wish they would return the favor. I hate burnouts just as much as the next guy, but don't fault me for enjoying a few beers and smoking a couple bowls on the weekends.
And just for the record, I avoid all synthetic drugs (which is why I've switched to aspirin from Tylenol & Advil - not 100% natural, but pretty damn close).

Yeah, it's much safer to just get it from your local convenience store.

Apparently that's possible.

161697244_fc622ec64c.jpg

I've genuinely never met a proper dealer.

I go to uni in what is essentially an island, so all the stuff I get from other people going home, or getting it from other people, so I just end up buying it from friends.

I know this one guy that became part of a tribe, so he's legally aloud to smoke marijuana for spiritual purposes.

I need to join that tribe.