New Social Thread

ugghhh hannah please stop being such a presumptuous ass

people get different things out of drug use, just because you don't see the point doesn't mean there isn't one. i personally love feeling that loss of control as i feel i am doing a shit job in my life when i am in control - plus the different perception that some drugs cause is incredible

Family was canning veggies from the garden today.... we were out of jars... went searching for old jars to dump out. Found some, but the metal lids were so old they wouldnt turn. Like a meathead, I decided to pry the metal lids off with a screwdriver.

My hand slips as I break the brittle ring, and I gash my pinky finger fairly deeply. I have a problem seeing my own blood for whatever reason, and nearly pass out. My finger is all fucked up and I can barely straighten it, beginning to think I fucked up a muscle in it or something. Atleast it was my pinky. :(

Yeah especially when it takes three bandaids to stop the bleeding and there's blood all over my hands/the carpet

And the extra fun part, unless you intend to sit or hop on one foot until it heals, it reopens or burns from sweat/whatever with any step.

ugghhh hannah please stop being such a presumptuous ass

people get different things out of drug use, just because you don't see the point doesn't mean there isn't one. i personally love feeling that loss of control as i feel i am doing a shit job in my life when i am in control - plus the different perception that some drugs cause is incredible

This explains a lot.