New Social Thread

I'm sorry ;_;
Actually no, im not going to apologize for my metabolism which is beyond my control :p
Had to go through some stupid shit in middle school for it, what with other girls being insecure little brats

Laura has an extraordinary need to celebrate/applaud every last thing she has even remotely in common with someone else.

Is living in Japan really that traumatic?

Laura has an extraordinary need to celebrate/applaud every last thing she has even remotely in common with someone else.

Is living in Japan really that traumatic?

I noticed this. Either she's just really happy to be alive and socializing over the internet, or she's a psycho (those two things may be connected). Luckily I haven't yet found a thing that we have in common (I hope shitting doesn't count).

I knew a guy in the Marines with a problem putting on mass. He was able to put on mass working out and probably taking in somewhere in the range of 3500 cals a day of mostly protein.

But when he stopped working out/taking the sups it went away quickly.

Weighed myself the other day. I'm 79.5kg and I'm 5'10. Pretty heavy for my height but I've got relatively heavy bones. I weighed 82kg just before I started the P90X routine 3 weeks ago.

I do eat alot when I do eat, girlfriend almost cries when she sees how much money I spend on food. :devil:

I knew a guy in the Marines with a problem putting on mass. He was able to put on mass working out and probably taking in somewhere in the range of 3500 cals a day of mostly protein.

But when he stopped working out/taking the sups it went away quickly.

It's called protein diet, but he must pay attention to the level of the uric acid and the cholesterol, as said a friend of mine that is nutritionist. Quite dangerous.

No. I don't want to eat disgusting junk food. I only eat healthy home cooked meals.

Yeah, that's why you don't gain so much weight, but it's not bad at all. I'll never back to mc'donalds, i got very sick after a double cheese burger. They lost one more client.

Weighed myself the other day. I'm 79.5kg and I'm 5'10. Pretty heavy for my height but I've got relatively heavy bones. I weighed 82kg just before I started the P90X routine 3 weeks ago.

I do eat alot when I do eat, girlfriend almost cries when she sees how much money I spend on food. :devil:

Dude, the brain needs a pause to process the information that you are satisfied. Try eat more slow and you'll se the difference.

Damn, I must be fatter than I thought. I'm 5'8" (172.7 cm) and 190 lbs. (86.1825503 kg) and I don't think I look huge and bloated, especially for guys my age. As a matter of fact, 10 years ago I weighed 15 lbs. less and I was a hell of a lot flabbier. More proof that all Americans are disgustingly fat, I guess.

NOTE: Metric measurements are copied from a conversion calculator, thus the extreme accuracy.

Yeah, that's why you don't gain so much weight, but it's not bad at all. I'll never back to mc'donalds, i got very sick after a double cheese burger. They lost one more client.

I don't want to gain weight by eating disgusting mc donald burgers everyday. I don't want to get sick just to gain weight. I pretty sure i can eat gain weight just by eating home meals.