New Social Thread

I'm fucking 5'10 :erk:

I'm right around here myself... and, that's usually a little too tall for a female I'd want to be interested in. (no offense)

I'm a fairly thick guy, I weigh about 215, there's some chub there, but I can eat basically whatever and not get any bigger so I really dont worry about it much.

I'm right around here myself... and, that's usually a little too tall for a female I'd want to be interested in. (no offense)

I'm a fairly thick guy, I weigh about 215, there's some chub there, but I can eat basically whatever and not get any bigger so I really dont worry about it much.

:lol: None taken. My boyfriend's the same exact height so idgaf.

Its just the fact that because i'm a tall GIRL i literally cant go one day without someone saying, "wow, you're tall.: I know i'm tall, thanks for telling me :erk:

I don't want to gain weight by eating disgusting mc donald burgers everyday. I don't want to get sick just to gain weight. I pretty sure i can eat gain weight just by eating home meals.

Hey man, what's your problem? who is telling you to do it??? Can't you recognize an irony or sarcasm when you read one???

If i say ''hey bro, jump in front of a car in movement'' you'll write ''i don't wanna be hit by a car in movement'' ???

hah my boyfriend is taller than yours and he probably has more purses, too!

I hate being a former fat person because I have all these residual fat cells just lying in wait to fill up with fat again. I have to watch what I eat pretty strictly or I blow up. I let it happen my last year of school/my first year and a half in Japan - I just ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise. Turns out if I do that I maintain about 150 lbs which is way too much for my height/frame.

If i say ''hey bro, jump in front of a car in movement'' you'll write ''i don't wanna be hit by a car in movement'' ???

:lol:

I'm 5'11" and roughly 90 kgs. I eat shit tons of food and drink a lot of beer, so I guess my metabolism is doing ok considering I'm not a huge fattass. I need to lose about 10 kgs ideally. I'm hoping if I start running again and hit the gym a couple of times a week I can lose weight without having to go on some sucky diet or worry about drinking too much.

Hey man, what's your problem? who is telling you to do it??? Can't you recognize an irony or sarcasm when you read one???

Sorry man, i didn't catch your sarcasm, maybe because your English is terrible?

:lol:

I'm 5'11" and roughly 90 kgs. I eat shit tons of food and drink a lot of beer, so I guess my metabolism is doing ok considering I'm not a huge fattass. I need to lose about 10 kgs ideally. I'm hoping if I start running again and hit the gym a couple of times a week I can lose weight without having to go on some sucky diet or worry about drinking too much.

I'm 6' and weigh around 60 kgs, which is underweight. I need to gain around 30 kgs, but that's not gonna happen in a million years.

hah my boyfriend is taller than yours and he probably has more purses, too!

I hate being a former fat person because I have all these residual fat cells just lying in wait to fill up with fat again. I have to watch what I eat pretty strictly or I blow up. I let it happen my last year of school/my first year and a half in Japan - I just ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise. Turns out if I do that I maintain about 150 lbs which is way too much for my height/frame.

I can't remember the details, but I am pretty sure that after like 5 yrs or so of no use, those cells go away.

Yeah I know. I've accepted the fact that being tall is actually considered beautiful by many people