New Social Thread

bola_de_feno.jpg

I've been thinking lately - could fog be so material that you could just hang your dick out and you'd have orgasm after a while? You'd come home from a nice morning walk and after few minutes of silence your wife would be like "it's foggy outside isn't it" and you'd play it cool and do like you didn't really realize but you'd know she knows.

Holy :lol:

Actually, it would have to be a very dense fog, and thus would work twofold: it would pleasure you, and conceal the fact from voyeuristic passersby.

I've been thinking lately - could fog be so material that you could just hang your dick out and you'd have orgasm after a while? You'd come home from a nice morning walk and after few minutes of silence your wife would be like "it's foggy outside isn't it" and you'd play it cool and do like you didn't really realize but you'd know she knows.

:lol:

God damnit Onder. :lol:

Gronderant the "sugee we have something in common thing" is called "being friendly" and it applies offline too. Shocking I know but that is how you brown-nose people into thinking you are nice and not an amoral misanthrope.

I understand the concept of being friendly you fucking twat. I think you know what my point was, and that it was not meant as an attack on your good-naturedness.

..What's a Gronderant btw?

:lol::lol:

I understand the concept of being friendly you fucking twat. I think you know what my point was, and that it was not meant as an attack on your good-naturedness.

..What's a Gronderant btw?

Gronderant is Grant + Onder you goddamn trollop. I don't actually know what your point was other than that I'm a massive brown-noser on the internet for no apparent reason