New Social Thread

I made it four months ago :mad:
And my music tastes change like mad. Who knows I may get into it again. I think most drone is really boring an unoriginal. I like stuff like Sunn o))) and Earth, that actually has atmosphere

But The Drone Ranger sounds better then The Speedcore Ranger or The Electropop Ranger

My highschool was special

super-retard.JPG

My recent parting of friends happened on my last day in Spain. It was memorable because I may never see some of the people I met there again. Mostly Brazillians that is. But, I've been talking to most of them on Facebook and a few on MSN, so it isn't so bad. I want to visit them though sometime. It's definitely worse making foreign friends and leaving them than with friends in your own nation.

The worst ever are the international friends who you would date in five seconds but there is just too much ocean/landmass in the way so you stay friends and silently long for each other while hanging out platonically.

It is very inspiring as far as gay music and writing is concerned, though, so they are worth keeping around.

The worst ever are the international friends who you would date in five seconds but there is just too much ocean/landmass in the way so you stay friends and silently long for each other while hanging out platonically.

It is very inspiring as far as gay music and writing is concerned, though, so they are worth keeping around.
Yeah, there's one Brazilian girl I met there I want to date, as well as a few other attractive ones. But I'll just keep talking to them online and see what happens.
:lol: No, I like the Brazilian people I met. It was memorable because it was the last time I saw Brazilian people.:lol:

THIS. Thanks for paraphrasing what I was going to rant about.