New Social Thread

My insides feel like they're in a blender :mad:

MAN, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN
DUN DUN DANANA DUN DUN

Well... I'm used to inflation.

I found quite a few quarters remaining from 12 years back and I decided to carry them with me. They could fund a meal after all :/

The oldest money I've come across was a quarter from 1942. I tried using it to buy a soda, but the vending machine didn't accept it. Must have been too thin. I don't know what I did with it.

When I was younger I had a coin collection, and even had a few ancient Roman coins, along with some pennies from the 1800s, the old Indian nickels, early dimes/quarters etc.

The oldest money I've come across was a quarter from 1942. I tried using it to buy a soda, but the vending machine didn't accept it. Must have been too thin. I don't know what I did with it.

I reckon that silver quarter you tried to buy a drink with was worth more than the drink you were trying to buy.

Actually ebay says around 4 bucks for the ones I see going off in the next 12 hours.

Quarters that old are a pretty good hunk of silver.

99 cents is just the "normal" opening bid on ebay. If you want to list an item at a different starting price, it actually costs extra.