New Social Thread

My Indian friend won't shut up about how awesome India is and how sketchy Air India is. Is it really true that Nan (spelling?) bread is made by smacking dough against hardened piles of crap?

india: so ronery

:mad: I shall use height-attack, if I meet you at MDF. :lol:

My Indian friend won't shut up about how awesome India is and how sketchy Air India is. Is it really true that Nan (spelling?) bread is made by smacking dough against hardened piles of crap?

Haha I used to be one of those people bitching about Air India all the time. However, my flight with them to Singapore was easily my best flying experience [not had too many, but still].

WTF?! I've never heard that crap about Naans being made that way. Unless of course, he's from rural North India and that's their tr00 way of doing it. Normal people don't go through that shit. [pun not intended]

WTF?! I've never heard that crap about Naans being made that way. Unless of course, he's from rural North India and that's their tr00 way of doing it. Normal people don't go through that shit. [pun not intended]

Bahahaha, he's Punjabi :p

Today I learned that "pajamas" and "bungalo" are Indian words. The more you know.

Dot or feather indian?
Edit: Nvm, didnt read far enough ahead. Makes it even stranger, imo.

Curious, because there is a very small place, so small, you could never find it without looking for it and being told where it was... close to where I live, named "Bungalow."

Sometimes it's better for the romance to always be "what if" and never happen, because you eventually realize you're better off not dating that person - though that's easier to say when you are currently with someone, for sure.

Such is the case with Druid, sigh.

Today Ananth almost tricked me into thinking that the first ever English-speaking university was being built in India. Dammit Ananth.

I have received no love for any laughs that may have been had.

Sans for your words.

Dulce Soggo my hombre, Dulce Soggo.

Epic and awesomely written Juggalo adventure for anyone with a bit of time to kill:

http://instapaperstories.tumblr.com/mobile/post/982886229

2.jpg