New Social Thread

So, I met the really close friend [case study that started the Males and Females thread] last night, for the last time. It feels weird knowing that I won't be seeing her for a long time, especially considering the fact that I've spent most of the past 3-4 months talking to her in person, online or on the phone. Just to give a sense of perspective, I barely use the phone for social purposes. She cried. It was not good.

You both will be over that in a week. Don't sweat it.

Does anybody else here find Facebook to be boring as fuck? I mean people are actually 'addicted' to it? HOW? The microblogging shit is pretty bloody worthless, and there are better alternatives than that for chat. I can understand how it could be a stalker's heaven, but that's it.

Plus I'd rather just call my handful friends you know?

I started using it to keep up with a handful of people and troll the rest. I guess I can see how a really social person that gets off on looking at pictures of people they know can get addicted to it, but it's hardly interesting for me.

hahahahahaha

holy shit

i got a message on plentyoffish from this chick who models as an anna nicole smith look alike

hahaha

very straight forward too - just "hey lets have lunch some time, this is my work number"

So, I met the really close friend [case study that started the Males and Females thread] last night, for the last time. It feels weird knowing that I won't be seeing her for a long time, especially considering the fact that I've spent most of the past 3-4 months talking to her in person, online or on the phone. Just to give a sense of perspective, I barely use the phone for social purposes. She cried. It was not good.
Dude, that really sucks. You will both get over it faster than you think, and you can obviously keep in touch with the internet. But it completely sucks.

hahahahahaha

holy shit

i got a message on plentyoffish from this chick who models as an anna nicole smith look alike

hahaha

very straight forward too - just "hey lets have lunch some time, this is my work number"
Nice. You'll have to tell us what Anna Nicole Smith looked like when she was 16.

a friend of mine suggested i try it and nowadays i just wait for messages to laugh at the cowthings that message me

don't be mean.

It really is a shit site though. That's my way of saying that I message girls who aren't interested in me and get messaged by girls I'm not interested in.

Yeah, I keep getting super nasty chicks looking at my profile and messaging me