New Social Thread

So, since the last time I trolled the Megadeth boards, they have apparently deleted one sub-forum and decided to have moderators approve posts before they show up in the thread. What a lame forum it has become.

To whom it may concern,

I am probably doing a road trip to NYC this weekend with a friend of mine. I invite anyone who's interested in hanging out with us to PM me with their phone number. Those who PM me and aren't dipshits should receive a call this week. Thank you for your participation.

In other news, I met this crazy pseudo-Satanist blackmetalhead a few days ago who had an amusing and thought-provoking remark about black metal:

"It's basically rap for white people."

That sounds awesome, have fun. I have some metal chick friends in NYC but my only contact info for them is via Livejournal...

To whom it may concern,

I am probably doing a road trip to NYC this weekend with a friend of mine. I invite anyone who's interested in hanging out with us to PM me with their phone number. Those who PM me and aren't dipshits should receive a call this week. Thank you for your participation.

In other news, I met this crazy pseudo-Satanist blackmetalhead a few days ago who had an amusing and thought-provoking remark about black metal:

"It's basically rap for white people."

Virus, you should take a detour and head to Philly, as I shall be there :D Fuck! I'm still not used to this idea. Or push it to next weekend as I shall be in ze NYC:cool:

Virus, you should take a detour and head to Philly, as I shall be there :D Fuck! I'm still not used to this idea. Or push it to next weekend as I shall be in ze NYC:cool:

Might have to wait until MDF, unless we can find a different Baltimore show to meet up for.

4 bottles of a good cider in the fridge.

This weekend, gonna get a good buzz on, hopefully get baked too.