New Social Thread

Cider? FUCKING CIDER?!

Shouldn't Ultimate Metal Forum membership come with a manliness test as well? You might as well drink a fucking smirnoff ice you butt

Are you going to have wi-fi on your flying carpet?

EDIT: I know this is doubly offensive because I'm not even using the correct cultural reference to rip on you, and that is intentional. ;) Welcome to America!

:lol: ROFL!

Gotta man the corn fiyuld traictor y'all.

Might have to wait until MDF, unless we can find a different Baltimore show to meet up for.

Sounds awesome :headbang:

Today I made 4 of my friends think that I've moved to South Korea, I teach a class of 36 young girls classical musical theory, out of which, 2 are my domestic partners. That they have legs up to their necks, their bras can hardly contain their pouches and they hold two degrees each of different academic fields.

By now, half of my high school batch has been fooled into believing that. Now all I have to do is stay away from the phone and e-mail for atleast a month. This is gonna be lovely fun.

Cider? FUCKING CIDER?!

Shouldn't Ultimate Metal Forum membership come with a manliness test as well? You might as well drink a fucking smirnoff ice you butt

You know what, you're right, I'll go buy a 40 of Jack Daniels, and whip out my dick at an AC/DC concert right this minute.

Fucking meathead.

I enjoy cider. Especially after I've had two beastly beers, a good crisp apple cider is quite refreshing.

Today I made 4 of my friends think that I've moved to South Korea, I teach a class of 36 young girls classical musical theory, out of which, 2 are my domestic partners. That they have legs up to their necks, their bras can hardly contain their pouches and they hold two degrees each of different academic fields.

By now, half of my high school batch has been fooled into believing that. Now all I have to do is stay away from the phone and e-mail for atleast a month. This is gonna be lovely fun.

:lol: wtf?

Fuck I drank a whole bottle of cheap "champagne" on a beach today. I got stupid drunk and went in the jellyfish infested ocean to pee while it was raining. Derp derp!

Saw Levon Helm at his barn in Woodstock, NY last night. The Midnight Ramble, they call it. One of the best shows I've ever seen, phenomenal musicians and just a great, fun time. I sat right in front of the keyboard player and got to shake Levon's hand as he left the barn. Awesome night.

Does it turn anyone on thinking about masturbating on Jessie from Toystory, cumming all over her face, then putting her down, and then she starts to cry because she knows that if you found out that she wiped the cum off her face you'd know that they were all alive.

It doesn't actually turn me on, just wondering.

What I wouldn't give to be able to go to work wearing only my underpants.

Fuck collared shirts and long pants. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck that shit.