New Social Thread

I would definitely not be happy if I was in an arranged marriage. Even if the chick is hot... if there's no bond, if there's no connection, it's fucked.

My great-grandma was in an arranged marriage and for over seventy years they lived in bliss. :tickled:

Well, I supposed things are different NOW...

So I went to a dark EBM show last night. Never done it before. Had some beer and actually danced the whole time. They had a strict dress code of all black. That was a challenge...

Spent last night cruising for girls with my drummer and bassist at a metal bar. I think I've managed to convince them that despite the large number of females in attendance, a metal bar is just flat out not a good place to approach women. Playing the obnoxious drunk friend is fun, though.

Spent last night cruising for girls with my drummer and bassist at a metal bar. I think I've managed to convince them that despite the large number of females in attendance, a metal bar is just flat out not a good place to approach women. Playing the obnoxious drunk friend is fun, though.

Arent you taken? :lol:

Arent you taken? :lol:

That's the fun part. I'm not really trying to get laid, so I can just go around hitting on women and not care, just to see how far I can get. I did that Friday (danced with a couple girls, apparently one wants to fuck me according to someone else), but Saturday I was just playing wingman. My gf has given me explicit permission to fuck random girls, though, so I don't feel bad about hitting on/dancing with/making out with random girls. I don't for a minute actually think she'd be okay with me fucking someone else, though.

Hmm, that's odd, it would have to be a really open relationship if she was okay with you fucking other girls

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCyyhmHICU&feature=related[/ame]

Hmm, that's odd, it would have to be a really open relationship if she was okay with you fucking other girls

Yeah, it is odd. I don't really plan on doing it, but it's nice that if I get really drunk and do something stupid I have an excuse. I told her I'm not okay with her fucking other guys, but she's more interested in doing a girl anyways.

Yeah, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to give me permission to fuck random people. Kind of defeats the point of being in a relationship.