New Social Thread

There's a thought...apparently my mate got told off because he stuck with one hot pole dancing chick for a couple of days,meanwhile his old man and uncle were racking up five different chicks a day.I reckon i'd shoot my old man if he put me through that,it's be great if it was with mates.I know he hated it but tried to act like he thought it was awesome afterwards.

sounds like WAIF needs to arrange a mff threesome
We're actually looking for a third.

There's a thought...apparently my mate got told off because he stuck with one hot pole dancing chick for a couple of days,meanwhile his old man and uncle were racking up five different chicks a day.I reckon i'd shoot my old man if he put me through that,it's be great if it was with mates.I know he hated it but tried to act like he thought it was awesome afterwards.
Wow, that's really fucked up. Did he tell the mother/aunt?

They both know what their ex husbands are like,that's why they(Pete and Travs mum and aunties and grans) always spoilt the shit out've them.I went out with his cousin for a while and she's gorgeous(Petes cousin,uncles daughter).Still hard to believe that two fully grown men with kids and wives(or did have wives) could trade them in for buck tooth Thai hookers(no offence) but to them they were/are being men.They are both my dads age and he actually served in Vietnam with one of them.Just weird as fuck and makes me glad that my old man is normal in comparison.
nah WAIF I think I was one of the very few he confided in about the details.
I think there's an upside to this though,Pete and Alisha are both now loving parents who'd never repeat the sins of their fathers and Travis will always be a top young bloke :)

You know, doing the "right" thing and trying to pay for everything you and your girl do is noble, but stupid. If your girlfriends have any sense of reality they'll understand that maybe, just maybe, they'll have to use their own money on some shit sometime.

Not to rub it in or anything, but I'm so thankful my girlfriend is not like that. Although she does like to play games with me about using all of my money to buy shit but then I tell her to fuck off.

Yeah, my girlfriend is completely grounded in reality and has never in our three years demanded that I pay for shit because I'm a man. It's really just about me wanting to be able to do it. By the end of this year I'll have made like 8k. 8 fucking k.

Yeah, my girlfriend is completely grounded in reality and has never in our three years demanded that I pay for shit because I'm a man. It's really just about me wanting to be able to do it. By the end of this year I'll have made like 8k. 8 fucking k.

By the end of this year I'll have made like 6k, it sucks. And yeah, my gf used to expect me to pay for things, and still complains every now and then that I don't, it's fucking annoying because she gets like $14,000 a year in scholarship money and whatnot, plus her grandma always gives her money etc. And then her grandma complains that I don't pay for stuff and its just stupid. Fuck old styled cultures.

Tell them both to go jump off a cliff. All you are doing is paying for sex at this point (assuming you are actually nailing this broad, which I assume to be correct). There's no way she is hot enough, smart enough, or is good enough in bed to warrant her bitching about money when you're a broke college student and she's well aware of such.

He's too busy sucking Steve Vai and Marty Friedman in his one-room apartment with his 7 guitars and studying Chinese and Japanese for 3 hours a day to post on forums.

sloughfeg that's REALLY fucked up. Sorry but I have absolutely no respect for anyone who buys into the sex industry in southeast Asia. Most of the girls are forced into drug addictions by their pimps and trafficked from Cambodia, Laos or Burma when they're like 13 years old. Plus AIDS is rampant.

what does that even look like?

San+Francisco+Giants+Photo+Day+AOZFIH64eYal.jpg

He's too busy sucking Steve Vai and Marty Friedman in his one-room apartment with his 7 guitars and studying Chinese and Japanese for 3 hours a day to post on forums.

sloughfeg that's REALLY fucked up. Sorry but I have absolutely no respect for anyone who buys into the sex industry in southeast Asia. Most of the girls are forced into drug addictions by their pimps and trafficked from Cambodia, Laos or Burma when they're like 13 years old. Plus AIDS is rampant.
I didn't know he liked metal. That takes a lot of discipline to study languages 3 hours a day.

Yeah it's pretty fucking average to say the least.I agree it's abhorrent on so many levels.Really it's a wonder the UN or something has'nt tried to do something about it.Also I just can't beleive that a dude would put his son through that either,not only that but my mate's dad who's the same age as my father actually lends $ from his mother who must be at least 75 to go there on his little 'holidays'.