New Social Thread

what does that even look like?

oh come on you know Kimora Lee Simmons (Baby Phat founder)!

kimora-lee-simons-and-djimon-housou.jpg

Tell them both to go jump off a cliff. All you are doing is paying for sex at this point (assuming you are actually nailing this broad, which I assume to be correct). There's no way she is hot enough, smart enough, or is good enough in bed to warrant her bitching about money when you're a broke college student and she's well aware of such.

Well it's not like it happens every day, or even every week. When it does though, it's irritating. I also totally didn't mention that I do live with them, pretty much for free (though I am the only one with a car, and drive them around when needed).

For fans of 16 Horsepower or Woven Hand:

And my apologies, but I can't seem to locate part two of the videos, so it looks like you'll just have to skip that one for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why??? Of all the guitar players one could masturbate over, why choose those two?

Marty Friedman is because he likes Megadeth and loves J-pop.

Steve Vai he has a big love-hate relationship with.

I forgot to include Eric Johnson and Nuno Bettencourt.

He hates Kirk Hammett.

Tonight: DRUNK LASER TAG
FUCK YEAH
Just pounded 2 beers and 5 or 6 shots of vodka in the last 35 minutes so my judgement may be subpar, but I still feel too sober to go out.

lazer tag kicks ass. Last time I played with my friends and a group of 8 year olds, and we were drunk. I think that made them even more annoying but we kicked their asses :)
Now that's an accomplishment. :lol: It's been years since I've played laser tag, but I'm really wanting to do it. I usually bowl when I'm at those places. That was fun for me a couple weeks ago. Do you play guitar or any instruments by the way?

No drunk lazer tag, but apparently it's on for mext friday. For tonightm got fucked for the bill for bottle service at a club. Fucking frat douchebag.

He's friends with my friend, he told us it was taken care of. I thought the whole thing was sketchy, but when we got there and nearly all the liquor was gone it made sense. I assumed they made you pay in advance (like with every other drink) and that it was all set.

So apparently my memory is slightly wrong, in that I blacked out about an hour in the club, during which I am told I just sat there pounding shots. It's weird, because I was mostly sober by the time I left. Fuck, I think I might have a problem.