New Social Thread

I'm thinking about taking an elementary Japanese class next semester. What should I expect from taking this class and the Japanese language? I have no experience in Asian languages and this class seems like it would be interesting to me. I'm already bilingual and working on a couple languages currently, so adding on another totally different language shouldn't be a problem. :)

No, bees are fucking awesome, they pollinate shit, provide honey, and unless you're fucking with them, they'll leave you alone.

Wasps and Hornets on the other hand, will fucking land right where you're about to go, and if you make one move, the fuckers will sting you.

:lol: Movies like Ju-on: The Grudge just kill me sometimes!

and yes you should be very ascared. All asian women are evil, ALL.

bahaha

Derek are you taking Japanese to meet Asian women? The way to meet them is to move to their country and live somewhere rural where you are the only foreigner and then they will think you are cool. Do not attempt big cities like Seoul, Shanghai, Osaka etc because there are a lot of hot foreign guys and male models there.

bahaha

Derek are you taking Japanese to meet Asian women? The way to meet them is to move to their country and live somewhere rural where you are the only foreigner and then they will think you are cool. Do not attempt big cities like Seoul, Shanghai, Osaka etc because there are a lot of hot foreign guys and male models there.
:lol: No, it seems like an interesting language to learn. But meeting Asian women through the class might be a secondary effect that I certainly won't mind. I'm interested in how Asian languages work also, and picking one up certainly wouldn't hurt. I like a lot of Japanese-based DREAM and K-1 fights also, so though I may lack being an Anime fan and all that, I have some unusual ground to learn the language compared to most people.
I'm sure I could find success with women in those cities, it's all a numbers game. And I did a lot better with women during my time in Spain than I ever had(practically had a beautiful Middle Eastern women wanting to date me, and we probably would have, if I hadn't gone back to America. If I knew what I did know about approaching women now, I definitely could've fucked at least one Brazilian too). So I need to take more international trips. :)