New Social Thread

I have a question for all you computer geniuses out there:

I'm having trouble viewing some youtube videos and all videos on fox.com (say, for instance, if I want to watch the last episode of Fringe). The video loads, and I can hear the sound; but the visual is all fucked up and distorted. Every so often a frame comes through that I can see, but then everything goes back to being distorted. It's mainly color distortion; there are lots of green blobs and pixels all over the place.

I've had that when I tried to load videos in a higher than default quality sometimes. Loading them in the default quality sorted it out.

so met up with Vihris and Pessimism yesterday in Hollywood and had a nice man-date. First order of business was to get Vihris to In-N-Out. Then we went back to his hotel and had a couple of drinks. Then it was off to the Griffith Observatory. After that we went to Amoeba. Then Pessimism had to leave. So then Vihris and I went to a bar in santa monica, The Daily Pint, where I found a beer he enjoyed (Affligem Tripel), and then we went and had the best fucking burritos ever from this taco truck. So goddamn good.

We ended the night at a speakeasy style bar in downtown called the varnish where we met up with Mr CyanideChrist. We were actually worried he wouldn't find us because vihris left his cellphone in his room (or lost it) so we couldn't get in contact with Cyanide.

vihris started dozing off at the table at around midnight, so at 1230 I drove him back to his hotel and went home

day 2 begins...

Yeah it's been a blast so far, all three of you bitches are cool as fuck. I am also really incredibly grateful to Mike for going out of his way to take me around town yesterday, hopefully I haven't been too much of a pain in the ass yet. Looking forward to hiking the mountains with him today. I need some exercise and natural surroundings to clear my head after this brutal morning of hangover and puking :lol:

I want to repeat for emphasis that the taco truck we went to last night was just mindblowing. I've never had such a fucking good burrito.

Yeah likewise, it was great meeting you guys! I'm fairly sure I'll be able to make it out tonight again for round 2