I've heard from more than one friend that Croatian women are total babes

HouseCrow.jpg

+

asians-dt-062903-8.jpg

?

Your mom goes to college!

The pronunciation of "Croatian" suggests that Cronopio has a cute accent

edit: of course I don't think anyone could have a cuter accent than Onder

Spring break rules. I get so many hours without my family in the house. I'm going outside to appreciate the beauty of the world.

This week is kicking ass, especially today. Asked out a lady friend to prom, It was a given she would say yes because we've materialized some sort of "thing" quite suddenly, but I had to figure out how to do it creatively, went off without a hitch (LOLFEELINGS). besides that I've been checking out some sick new music and other things I haven't listened to in a long time. Ready to have some fun tomorrow and jam with friends after school

This week is kicking ass, especially today. Asked out a lady friend to prom, It was a given she would say yes because we've materialized some sort of "thing" quite suddenly, but I had to figure out how to do it creatively, went off without a hitch (LOLFEELINGS). besides that I've been checking out some sick new music and other things I haven't listened to in a long time. Ready to have some fun tomorrow and jam with friends after school

oh maaaan that is so kick ass. nothing feels better than getting the person you're after to say "YES!" to prom. nothing.