New Social Thread

Yeah, that shit was pretty annoying when I was at work earlier on the shitty break room computer, pretty much froze firefox.

For some funny news, my new account on MTGSalvation got banned since they received an "anonymous tip" I was a previously banned user. Oh shit, cover's blown... I guess they really don't like me there. :lol: Sorta funny.

I have officially retired King Drunkard. For some this may be a sad day, but not for me. I have a lot of great memories and good times as King Drunkard. But unfortunately all things must come to an end. And seeing as though I was not doing the Drunkard any justice by not getting drunk and bestowing the lot of GMD with my uber rantings, I've decided to change tactics and become more of a connoisseur of the ganj.

I'd like to thank alcohol first and foremost. For without it the epicness of my sleeptasticles night would not have made its way to existence. I'd also like to thank Mike (Ozzman) for supplying me with the idea of the Drunkard title. I'd also like to thank you, the GMD members for all of your support. And lastly, and most importantly, I'd like to thank my millions and millions of fans who exist only in my head. This one's for you! And you. and you and you and you and you etc.