New Social Thread

What the fuck is a Pankow?

270899_10151780759485034_1616428948_n.jpg

divn trtur pls

So I finally graduated from the French part of my training, and I just moved to a small German town called Nittel which is right on the border to Luxemburg where my next training phase will occur. The town is a huge wine-town with tons of cheap local wine and beer so I've been getting quite drunk with my colleagues for the past couple of days. The internet is absolutely horrendous so we have been playing Mario Kart 64 hours upon hours since one dude brought his N64 here. It's looking like I'll be having yet another good 5 upcoming months :)

does anybody else keep getting Malware warnings when browsing GMD? Everytime I open a new thread, my avast goes off saying Malware was blocked. I can't even access my Private Messages to inform Deron (so I hope he sees this).

does anybody else keep getting Malware warnings when browsing GMD? Everytime I open a new thread, my avast goes off saying Malware was blocked. I can't even access my Private Messages to inform Deron (so I hope he sees this).

Yeah, I got hit by something last night that completely rendered my computer useless until I restarted and was able to hit it with Malwarebytes.

If you don't already have it, get NoScript.

So I finally graduated from the French part of my training, and I just moved to a small German town called Nittel which is right on the border to Luxemburg where my next training phase will occur. The town is a huge wine-town with tons of cheap local wine and beer so I've been getting quite drunk with my colleagues for the past couple of days. The internet is absolutely horrendous so we have been playing Mario Kart 64 hours upon hours since one dude brought his N64 here. It's looking like I'll be having yet another good 5 upcoming months :)

Cheap Beer and Mario Kart 64? That sounds like fucking heaven. Throw in a Super Smash Bros game and maybe a Midnight show somewhere and I'd be gold.

Why is the forum full of malware? Where is MetalAges? He should fix this.

Posted in another thread. I'm still getting malware warnings.