New Social Thread

My bad, Richard, I didn't know you were one of them tappy tap ass drummer folk. Thought you played guitar. In which case, once your drummer played the song with you, it would never be the same.

That being said, I like the changes my drummer makes.

I finally changed my avatar. The limitations that MetalAges has put is really stupid. I couldn't find a single avatar besides this that when i resize it, the image wouldn't become too small.

Save it as a .gif and the file size will be incredibly small without sacrificing quality.

Here's some random information for the day. I asked someone with auditory synesthesia about the colors of metal.

So what are the colors of metal?

If this is a general question, it'd be hard to answer. Though most metal songs seem to have black in it, I'm not sure why.

Pentagram - Sign Of The Wolf

Black and gray. The vocals are a really dark green.

Manilla Road - Necropolis

Dark gray, the chorus having some streaks of yellow in it, kind of like a sunrise.

Judas Priest - Beyond The Realms Of Death

This is an odd one. Usually I get lighter colors with B minor, but it's mostly red, black, with a blue undertone once the distorted guitars come in. The colors also seem a bit empty, if that makes sense. On an unrelated note, I love this song.

Candlemass - Black Stone Weilder

Yellow, black, and green.

So I had a talk with a friend here in Europe today and he mentioned something funny.

Batman is racist as shit! I mean you got the richest white guy in town going around beating the shit out of everyone? Talk about a metaphor for white superiority!

Also there are no black people in The Jetsons...and this is supposed to be a depiction of the future? What exactly are they implying?

God I love out-of-context racism

Lonely? Not really. Trying to get away from things that are bothering me? Yes. And I really don't care if they are mean to me. I'm not begging them to stop and asking them to like me.

I would say "trying to escape reality" and "lonely looking for an e-outlet" are kinda similar. How was that white trash party?

Well, I can see the difference. If that is making any sense. But the white trash party was great. It officially ends at midnight, but I have things to do so I had to come home early.

Make that two. I see different shades when I view numbers and listen to music as well, although I view colors much more when I listen to music.

That's cool, must help you out in classes etc. My HISTORY FRIEND (like V5's art friends) said it helped her a lot in remembering dates etc.