New Social Thread

I can't read st3333phani3333's posts. The self-deprecation makes me cringe so badly that I can't get past the first sentence usually.

I don't understand the problem people have with Stephanie. This is the social forum and she posts about her life. How controversial.

I got home an hour ago for the first time in three days. I love the weekend after payday.

Friday was an epic almost-black-tie party. 700 people, top 2 floors of a skyscraper in Fukuoka, saw Japan's #1 beatboxer perform, he is too young to drink still.

^ seriously OUT OF CONTROL

Saturday I saw Alice in Wonderland which was pretty cool though I hated how J.Depp would switch inexplicably between an American and Scottish accent. Went to dinner and karaoke and missed last train, oops.

Today I woke up to the sounds of my friend vomiting, fell asleep again until 2, and spent the rest of the day shopping alone for clothes.

WHEW

Last edited by a moderator:
So, those are all out and yeah. Sweet, maybe I shouldn't be on here or the computer as much I am. Atleast I managed to wake up before noon, I'm changing.

You're thinking that you're probably compared to Tom Brady? Well WAIF just compared you to him, so you are definitely, not probably, compared to him.

Well, sorry I am not a dictionary and that I don't know every single word in the world.

Even as a young pup I understood the importance of building a strong vocabulary. The greatest sin, in my opinion, is ignorance, and I did not want to sound like a dumbass in intelligent conversations.

Note that this is not directed at you, just explaining why a strong vocabulary has been important to me since the age of 13 or so.

My guitarist and I wrote about half of a song in a single sitting last night. Pretty good progress for being our first "practice." We recorded the ideas but I'm not showing anyone yet because it's really sloppy. Either way, we've got something going and I'm pumped!