New Social Thread

The Cupcake ones are really good. Did you try those yet? I don't ever eat cereal from the box. Either in a bowl or in my hands, if I am eating it dry.

I'm graduating from college in a couple weeks with my Communications-Broadcasting degree. I am coming back to do a Spanish degree next fall though that I'll get done within a year. I'll be getting two degrees because I have no jobs lined up and I might as well get this Spanish degree, I like the classes. Then I'll try the graduate school/job route and if I don't get accepted oh well. All of my life lately has taught me failure is nothing to worry about. Nor will it stop me from doing things. It just makes life depressing at times. It's all cyclical anyways

Anyone ever eat a bowl of cereal and when they are done there is great amount of milk left so you had add more cereal because you don't want to waste that milk but then there is too much cereal and you end up adding more milk and by the time you are satisfied, you already ate a whole box of cereal? Yeah, not awesome. I think I am going to go to Walmart and waste some time or an hour until I know I will be doing something. It's like the only thing open.

OH... MY... GOD...

Get laid.

Anyone ever eat a bowl of cereal and when they are done there is great amount of milk left so you had add more cereal because you don't want to waste that milk but then there is too much cereal and you end up adding more milk and by the time you are satisfied

It works the best when you end up drinking the cereal flavoured milk. That's the shit.

I decided today I'm gonna do a day without any alcohol, so I'll take my Nikon and bicycle and ride around Prague. I was at dad's yesterday and he gave me a good amount of weed to smoke today, so I'll get my ass to some friends and get stoned. Then in the evening my two friends have this birthday party so I'll have some beers there and maybe a drink to cheer up and then ride back home drunk through warm sleeping black night Prague. Yeah.

I decided today I'm gonna do a day without any alcohol, so I'll take my Nikon and bicycle and ride around Prague. I was at dad's yesterday and he gave me a good amount of weed to smoke today, so I'll get my ass to some friends and get stoned. Then in the evening my two friends have this birthday party so I'll have some beers there and maybe a drink to cheer up and then ride back home drunk through warm sleeping black night Prague. Yeah.

Sounds like a great evening. Don't bite any trees on your way home.

OH... MY... GOD...

Get laid.

When the time is right and I want it, I will get it. My life doesn't thrive off it. I am currently trying to get in this relationshp so I can become more active in my life, instead of thinking of the worst and being so doubtful with myself, thank you. I am not the type to go around and sleep with every guy I come in ontact with. I may be self conscoius and hate myself, but I have standards and rather not whore myself out and take whatever comes my way. Sex is a big part of life, but I am not worried about it.

And I was actually overreading everything and I said "I am self conscoius and hate myself" but in the beginning and a lot of other posts, I talk about this "relationship", and to a lot of people I know, says it does not make sense, but it does because this guy makes me feel good about myself and is the probably the only one who compliments me, so it kind of does. I doubt it will go anywhere with this guy because some thing have been going on, but I can always move on and be myself. No big deal. And I have no idea why I just explained myself.

I am sure he was too and I do need to relax a bit, but it is a touchy subject for me. And I know no one on here personally knows me and no one cares to know me, but it is not the first time that it said to me. My mom even says it to me, it's that or "You are a waste, do something". It just kind of sets me off because I am trying to take life the way I want to take it and no one sees it. I am probably one of the biggest losers right now when it comes to socializing. I don't mean to be cocky to anyone or be a total douche, but sometimes I am and I cannot help it.

I just always have been and never had the right image. Although I am not bad looking, I just feel worthless and always have been. I always been second when it came to everything. Other than academics, my sister has always been on top. The prettiest, very fashionable, and other things that shouldn't be important, but I guess they are. I do give the fasion thing to her, but I don't get always been better looking than me. We are twins, well fraternal twins, but we might aswell be identical because the only thing different is our height and eye color. Our hair color too, but that is because we dye our hair. But I know in life there will always be someone better than you, so if I want change, I need to make it. It's not magic. I'm happy for my sister though.

She just seems like she is more girly than you, which you could easily change if you wanted. Not saying that is the best option, but an option.

She is, but it is not like I am not. I am, but not as much as her. I could easily be comfortable with sweats and no make-up. I always don't have to wearing tight clothes and make-up. It's an on and off thing with me. But, in just general, I am not comfortable with myself and there is a lot I think I need to do just like myself. It's mainly my weight. It constantly goes up and down. Mainting it for once and not having to worry about it would bring a lot of my confidence up.