New Social Thread

Nice try. It doesn't end, it is the end of the long count, and it restarts. It doesn't just arbitrarily stop/restart either, it has to do with plantery alignments (at December 21,2012).

Not cause for concern over the "end of the earth", but should be an opportunity for people to see that in some ways that ancient civilizations were pretty advanced.

On the flip side, they did predict some god that had visited them before would revisit them at this time iirc. RUN FER YER LIVES

I long for the cyberfication of my body, so I may stride the world as a metal colossus, a mortal iscariot if you will. No longer confined to the paltry aspirations of the flesh, nor the falsities promised by the ruling cast. I will show this pitiful species what it means to stare into the eyes of Cúchulainn, as I give recompense of broken spirit for broken bone and shattered soul.

Why do people in my house have to watch American Idol? And why does my computer have to be in the same room as this? Why? I cannot wait until this show goes off the air, forever.

Krig is what your mom might call "husky" or "healthy".

My mom yells at me to lose weight every time I talk to her and you have seen my pictures. she would probably call him a "two seater" going by your description.

Not sure where else this fits in but last night my friend and I drove to the south tip of the prefecture to cheer up our other friend who just got dumped. The drive from my town to his town involves crossing a huge mountain range and it is too amazing for words. Just sharp curves all the way up, all the way down, no cell phone reception, no houses or hermitages anywhere, pure old growth coniferous/bamboo forest, more or less untouched.

My mom yells at me to lose weight every time I talk to her and you have seen my pictures. she would probably call him a "two seater" going by your description.

Sounds like you must love calling your mom.

Not sure where else this fits in but last night my friend and I drove to the south tip of the prefecture to cheer up our other friend who just got dumped. The drive from my town to his town involves crossing a huge mountain range and it is too amazing for words. Just sharp curves all the way up, all the way down, no cell phone reception, no houses or hermitages anywhere, pure old growth coniferous/bamboo forest, more or less untouched.

YNOPICS?

I'm not big on calling my mom, because she doesn't listen. And she does this thing where when I ask her to repeat the last three words she said, she backtracks to the beginning of the tangent we're on, and forgets the three last words.

My new supervisor at work has had the worst run of luck ever. He's great with customers, flare bartending and at making cocktails, but due to extremely shit management he hasn't been taught how things run in the hotel from scratch hence making so many supervising mistakes like ordering too much. Also for some reason it seems to be the dry season and we're not making as much money this time of year as we did last year, so he's getting the blame for it even though you can't exactly drag people into an empty fucking bar in the first place. He also had to work 8 hours over time with no over time pay in his first week for some stupid ridiculous reason.

And tonight, to top it off, the battery in his car died when he was about to go home. Lights won't even turn on. Found it funny that he's probably the unluckiest dude I know. Haha...

I have a friend who's allergic to pollen and has springtime congestion/ickiness too. I feel sorry for all you fucks, because I really enjoy the way the air smells this time of year and I'd hate to not be able to enjoy that.

We were driving fast through rain and in a hurry so no pics.

It looked like this. We were driving over the mountains.

japan-forest.jpg