New Social Thread

Pants ARE for losers. I can't remember the last time I wore em. Skirts and dresses are far more liberating.

There will come a day when I forever renounce pants as my primary means of groin accoutrement. I shall proudly wear the trappings of the vaginal exterior as my own, and my male apparatus shall rise unhindered by the stifling textile constrictions of social mores to stand erect among the proud ranks of the enlightened.

I've tried to make it through Ascendancy multiple times. The material is well-played and the songs are well-constructed and the riffs are solid but the whole thing is just a little too gay and then there's the vocals. Why do they let him near a mic?

I'm 6'4 and 185. I wear a tall-medium. Nobody has that. Then we went to Big and Tall and I was too small (they start at Tall-large). It was discouraging, because I kept finding great clothes that were just a bit too small.

You got an inch on me, but I am certainly wider/bulkier than you.

WHO IS THE BIGGEST UMF POSTER LET'S HAVE A LOG THROWING CONTEST

Baggy pants are great for hiding boners and making your torso appear smaller if you wear a tight shirt. I am guilty of the "floor length hippie skirt" abomination.

IT'S
OUR COATS
THAT MAKES THESE WANDS OUT OF OPETH!

:lol: I remember that and all those videos on youtube that made fun of band lyrics...posting what they sounded like. I remember Pantera and Machine Head were popular ones:

RARE MEAT NOWWWWW! (Machine Head)

Fucking Hoff style! (Pantera)

I swear people are going fucking crazy. This was posted by one of my "friends" (a girl I've had one class with) on facebook:

DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN.

er rather, this is a group on facebook. I mean, I don't really care too much about peoples' opinions (about the president). Even when Bush was in office, I didn't wish he would die or allude to his death.

What's up with the rumor that the world is supposedly ending in 2012? Am I missing out on some bogus apocalyptic prophecy, or is it just because of that movie?

People think the world's going to end but it's actually because 4965340895349523 years ago tho Mayans were like "Holy shit we have been writing this fucking thing for fuckign ever i'm sick of this shit" and end the calendar on 2012 and they're like "those lazy fucks can write a new one"

yeah