New Social Thread

Yeah, it's bad here too. On top of the pollen and everything else, I'm allergic to dust; and right now we're having our house redone, which is kicking up dust all over the place, and the business where I work has me helping out in the warehouse because they're short-handed, and it's dusty as all fucking hell back there. Pain in my damn ass.

Yeah, it's bad here too. On top of the pollen and everything else, I'm allergic to dust; and right now we're having our house redone, which is kicking up dust all over the place, and the business where I work has me helping out in the warehouse because they're short-handed, and it's dusty as all fucking hell back there. Pain in my damn ass.

I'm super allergic to dust too (which is ironic because I never dust my room), so pretty much year around I can't breathe through my nose...except when it rains.

badsign.jpg

I'm either going to work as an assistant to a pet groomer, or work at a Bundt cake shop this summer :L

Bundt cakes are tasty, yes. :p And I think the whole staff there is a bunch of old ladies, and I love old ladies so it would be a blast. :lol:

And yeah, the groomer is pretty cranky and she actually turned me down when I asked for a job two years ago. :lol: Oh well, worth another try

Anyone ever eat a bowl of cereal and when they are done there is great amount of milk left so you had add more cereal because you don't want to waste that milk but then there is too much cereal and you end up adding more milk and by the time you are satisfied, you already ate a whole box of cereal? Yeah, not awesome. I think I am going to go to Walmart and waste some time or an hour until I know I will be doing something. It's like the only thing open.