New Social Thread

Not taking any side, but, in before Dakryn's post of perfume/deo screwing with out hormones and making people susceptible to homosexuality.

In other news, the new kid from Bangalore is making me feel bad.

Baldness and homophobia are tied together?

I'm still waiting for those shiny pants btw Vossyrus!

In a way, yes. Guys are more likely to go bald if they don't take care of the way they look. Most don't care until it's too late. Not to say that people should be completely vain or anything.

And sorry, I was totally going to take a picture! I only have a webcam, and the day that I was going to, my comp was down because the fan stopped working. I fixed it, but totally forgot to take a pic.

I've never heard of any correlation between baldness and not taking care of yourself. Male pattern baldness is genetic I believe.

I want everyone's honest opinion on this band name idea (thrash/heavy metal): Minefield.

I came up with a pretty interesting idea for the logo/first demo cover we're working on. Granted, I haven't settled on a name yet, I'm interested in hearing your opinions.

WAIF I don't mean to sound like a creep but you're designed to wear nice clothes. You'd look good in skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

Have fun tonight Eligos!

They were awesome. I would've been upset over them not playing anything from V: Havitetty, but they played a song from every other album, including the last half of Tulimyrsky. My girlfriend enjoyed seeing me get excited for them and we'd listened to Tulimyrsky on the way up so she and I sang along and knew a lot of the parts.

Kelly and her boyfriend were there and we all flipped multiple shits over Moonsorrow. We've been waiting for them to come through Colorado for two years, as last year's Paganfest circumscribed us. They were quite impressed and will be returning.

Also, I never noticed before last night how overtly sexual Finntroll is. Holy shit. My girlfriend totally downplayed the fact that she's a fan, calling them "the last band" and being all shy about it, but she knew all the impacts and was REALLY into it. I was glad she was there, there was this chick rubbing all over me during the last few songs. Pissed her off. I think I'll be ordering a couple shirts for us next payday.

... It's good to have you back, Vossyrus. I thought I had felt a shift in the trendforce.

Gah, I personally can't stand boot cut jeans, or "fat leg" pants of any kind. That's all I see when I go shopping these days. It seems like most guys are fine with wearing shirts/pants with generic box-like figures. I like clothing with a snug or tighter fit.

Boot cut isn't really a boxy or fat leg if you get it in the proper size. That said, my initial reaction was similar, and I generally prefer a straight cut. But I did see a bunch of guys wearing boot cut jeans with dress shoes and I thought it looked very good.

There are flattering cuts of pants for men that aren't the dreaded "SKINNY JEANS" - but snug is usually better. Unless you're really fat obviously.
There's a difference between snug and skinny.

Skinny:
skinny_jeans_1-748533.jpg

Snug:
nudie_jeans_sweden2.jpg

(on the left, not the one that's mostly off screen)

I want everyone's honest opinion on this band name idea (thrash/heavy metal): Minefield.

Good name. A tad generic, but if you just wanna thrash around it's damn good.

The old lady came to visit this weekend and we had a very nice time. Things are always better between us when we're actually in physical proximity to one another. We went to Tucson and had dinner with my grandmother and then went out and got wasted in downtown Tucson. She looked incredibly hot this weekend. Not that I don't think she always does, but my eyes were literally popping out of my skull on Saturday night. T'was a good weekend. Also, I've noticed that it takes me a hell of a lot longer to recover from a night of drinking than it used to. I'm getting old.

Glad to hear things are looking up, Cythraul. It's amazing how all the stress of long distance just evaporates when you're together, and it's great when you see them and they are hotter than you remember!

Pants ARE for losers. I can't remember the last time I wore em. Skirts and dresses are far more liberating.

Look at you Eligos, when it rains it pours. That sounds like an incredible night!

lmao

I just listened to Pull Harder On The String of Your Tampon by Trivium and it's nearly impossible to get those spoof lyrics out of your head when you listen to it. jfasidgj

BOAT
RUDDER
STRANGE
MOUNTAIN

hahahaha