New Social Thread

Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, this was definitely the most pissed at myself that I've been in a long time. Just a stupid decision and I'm lucky that nothing bad happened.

@Ozz: that sucks all ass man, I hope you get through things alright.

They are soo comfy...they're light, thin, and flexible too.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a pic.

Is it bad that I'm actually interested in seeing this pic?

Deliver!

What is a FAFSA?

Edit: Nvm, looked it up. Seems to be financial aid for getting into post-secondary education, if I'm understanding by glancing the first page? Good for ya.

I'm personally trying to get a job tbh, but it's a BITCH. I wanna people to pay at least half of my college fees, I don't want to go TOO in debt. The concept of debt fucking scares me.

That is a good decision. I got arrested for drunk driving 2 months ago (to the day, actually) and I totally regret it. This has probably been the worst two months of my life economically and emotionally. Definitely not driving drunk ever again.

You fucking idiot. Where were your friends to kick you in the balls and keep you from driving home? My group of friends would whoop some ass before letting someone drive him drunk.

Not everyone has such good friends unfortunately. You'd be surprised (or not) at how many people think it's ok to drive home from the bar after 5 drinks.

It's never okay. I think the problem is that it's more of an inconvenience to call someone or get a cab (in most people's minds). If I lived in a major city, this wouldn't be an issue as I'd be within walking distance of everything. Where I currently live, that's not necessarily the case and it's why people do things like that.

That is very true. In my case, to get from downtown Albany to my parents' house in the 'burbs would be about $40 by taxi, and most taxi drivers won't go that far.

One of many reasons to drink at a friend's house rather than at a bar or some other commercial establishment.

My g/f's dad after work pretty near every day will go to the bar, slam back a couple beers, then drive home.

I don't feel comfortable with the thought of driving under ANY influence of alcohol tbh. :/ Even a TINY amount.

Yeah im a stressed driver as it is. I prefer walking/biking/longboarding everywhere, but I cant take women out to a date on a longboard...SO Ill have to drive I guess

Yeah, it's fuckin' true. Here in Rio nobody is arrested if drives drunk, but we must pay r$ 957,00 ($ 562,00), the car is arrested and we have the license suspended for a year. A friend of mine lost the vison of the left eye in a car crash. it's fuckin' terrible.

I don't drive when i'm out of my mind, but i think that i can do that if i just drunk two or three bottles of beer.

YEAHHHHHHHHH booked my flight home for the summer. July 28-August 11. Nothing but huge salads, milkshakes, and concerts for 2 weeks!