New Social Thread

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" is a fucking awesome word, and I hope to incorporate it into my vocabulary.

Grats mate. I take that she's into music and appreciates good Opera? Good catch!

She likes metal but doesn't know much underground stuff. The foundation's there, so I wouldn't be changing her, I just need to introduce her to some stuff so she knows where I'm coming from.

And I find it amusing that I:

1. Possess an internet.
2. Have obtained a female.
3. She likes cooking nourishment for my digestive process.

I'm think I might need to renig my comment that Dakryn sigged. Then again, I was just trying to get the forum to stop saying "female" instead of "woman".

She's taking pictures of us tonight so I'll make the complete "OMG" post tomorrow.

I didn't go eat lunch Friday with the girl I like because she didn't come to my radio station session. I initially thought she just blew me off, but she texted me and said she fell at work the previous night and had to go to the ER. I believe her, and texted her back questions about it and told her "I look forward to seeing you next week. :)) and she replied back but not to my sentence of expression. :lol: So I'll see what happens, but I don't think she likes me back.
I was also turned down by U of Maine so I don't know what I'm going to do. I have no job lined up, I'm waiting on hearing from Stockholm University but with me getting turned down by all the other graduate schools, I'm not going to be surprised about anything. My professor said he may be able to get me into a graduate program at Arkansas Little Rock. I could also finish a BA in Spanish in aboout 30 hours at my college. I'm really confused and uncertain about my life at this point. It's Rejection and more rejection.
The good news is I'm getting my BA in Communications-Broadcasting in less than a month. :)

Holy fucking shit.

I just woke up about fifteen minutes ago. Long story short, I went to my friend's place last night for a party, should not have driven home, and woke up sometime last night on my bathroom floor before dragging myself into bed and waking up at 1:30. I'm still a bit drunk right now. Fuck me, I should not have driven home last night.

Holy fucking shit.

I just woke up about fifteen minutes ago. Long story short, I went to my friend's place last night for a party, should not have driven home, and woke up sometime last night on my bathroom floor before dragging myself into bed and waking up at 1:30. I'm still a bit drunk right now. Fuck me, I should not have driven home last night.

:lol:

Holy fucking shit.

I had a similar experience about a year and a half ago, with the whole "should not have driven" thing the next morning. Haven't driven drunk since.

I didn't go eat lunch Friday with the girl I like because she didn't come to my radio station session. I initially thought she just blew me off, but she texted me and said she fell at work the previous night and had to go to the ER. I believe her, and texted her back questions about it and told her "I look forward to seeing you next week. :)) and she replied back but not to my sentence of expression. :lol: So I'll see what happens, but I don't think she likes me back.
I was also turned down by U of Maine so I don't know what I'm going to do. I have no job lined up, I'm waiting on hearing from Stockholm University but with me getting turned down by all the other graduate schools, I'm not going to be surprised about anything. My professor said he may be able to get me into a graduate program at Arkansas Little Rock. I could also finish a BA in Spanish in aboout 30 hours at my college. I'm really confused and uncertain about my life at this point. It's Rejection and more rejection.
The good news is I'm getting my BA in Communications-Broadcasting in less than a month. :)

don't worry buddy, you're a cool guy and probably she's confused about start a relationship, but it's normal.

I had a similar experience about a year and a half ago, with the whole "should not have driven" thing the next morning. Haven't driven drunk since.

It actually had me scared earlier. I woke up, had no idea where my glasses were, how I'd gotten home, why it was so fucking late... and my bathroom had been trashed. I remember waking up on the floor, but I'm trying to recall how it happened. There is a little table that has magazines/books on it in front of the toilet, and that was toppled, so I must have fallen into it.

My girlfriend was worried sick. She thought I'd been arrested (which, if I'd been pulled over, I would have been) or in crash. God, I don't care how much I want to sleep in my own bed next time; I'm not driving.