New Social Thread

I don't understand where you got the idea that because I believe most women are shallow all of the sudden I'm a meathead and a bad guy. Most women are shallow, apparently your girls have never said it to your face or something.

Look at it this way, Richard. Let's say that all your life, you've been eating Boca Burgers, because it's what your mother fed you when you were a kid. You start to think that all burgers are slimy, soggy, and have a funny undertaste. You express this verbally to your friends. Then one day, you try a bison burger at a nice restaurant, and all of the sudden, your previous assumption doesn't make sense.

If your experience with women has led you to believe that most women are shallow, that is unfortunate. However, since you seem to be shallow yourself, I wouldn't say that you should pursue a different group of women. But giving egocentric advice based on the assumption that all women are like those you've dated/befriended/slept with is simply inane.

And my shit doesn't stink, it smells like a fucking Everglade forest.

So my ex-girlfriend texts me last night and says 'Let's take a week and then we'll talk, okay? I just need a break."

It would have been easier to say that initially instead of 'we're done I can't do this anymore'

She sounds a little indecisive. You probably don't want to hear this, but it might be best for you to end it with her if she keeps pulling shit like this. One of my best friends was strung along by a girl who did the same thing for almost a year. When she finally ended it for good it was an awful blow, partially because of the breaking up aspect and partially because he half-believed that she would come back again.

I like some sushi with a dip, but even then it's only tolerable.
And you can get all sorts of nastiness from eating too much raw fish/meat. No thanks.

I like some sushi with a dip, but even then it's only tolerable.
And you can get all sorts of nastiness from eating too much raw fish/meat. No thanks.

Sushi grade fish is fine to eat raw. It's kept at a specifically low temperature to preserve it; and saltwater fish are fine to begin with, they just need to be, again, preserved.

Sushi grade fish is fine to eat raw. It's kept at a specifically low temperature to preserve it; and saltwater fish are fine to begin with, they just need to be, again, preserved.

Yeah, as long as it's preserved and hasn't been sitting around for awhile, which is why I don't trust all sushi buffets. I'm usually picky when it comes to sushi places for this reason.

She sounds a little indecisive. You probably don't want to hear this, but it might be best for you to end it with her if she keeps pulling shit like this. One of my best friends was strung along by a girl who did the same thing for almost a year. When she finally ended it for good it was an awful blow, partially because of the breaking up aspect and partially because he half-believed that she would come back again.

As far as I'm concerned, it's over. I don't think there's any way that another relationship with her could be the same as it was. I will hear her out and make the ultimate decision then.

I guess the upside to this is that now I can hit on female co workers without feeling guilty (though I would get fired :-/)

Look at it this way, Richard. Let's say that all your life, you've been eating Boca Burgers, because it's what your mother fed you when you were a kid. You start to think that all burgers are slimy, soggy, and have a funny undertaste. You express this verbally to your friends. Then one day, you try a bison burger at a nice restaurant, and all of the sudden, your previous assumption doesn't make sense.

If your experience with women has led you to believe that most women are shallow, that is unfortunate. However, since you seem to be shallow yourself, I wouldn't say that you should pursue a different group of women. But giving egocentric advice based on the assumption that all women are like those you've dated/befriended/slept with is simply inane.

And my shit doesn't stink, it smells like a fucking Everglade forest.

I think you need to go talk to some women about this topic before arguing with me. I let met girlfriend and two other female friends read it and they fully agreed with me on just about everything. Most women are indeed shallow in some fashion.

No I'm not making up the fact that I allowed some women I know to read this thread. I don't care about it that much to make up something like that.

Having some metal CHARACTERISTICS HERE OR THERE, does not make a woman metal. They are ROCK with METAL influences. Not the other way around.

Fuck, some people are stupid.