New to this board..

ChromeLife

askew
Oct 24, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Hello everybody.. I just found the borknagar board on Ultimatemetal (a little sad, haha) So i decided to come post here.. This band owns me totally, every release is relevant in some way, and the vocal talent in this band is absolutely insane.. so mad hails for them... and hello to you all \m/

I am also new to this forum, what kind of terrible acts do you people do in here?

VVYASH!

I am also new to Borknagar, but been a huge vintersorg fan since... way back.

VROOOOM!

Walk in the light - Goodbye

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
MAN!!! What a nick :lol: Shhh.. I'm hiding :D :D :D This one's extremely lethal by laughter :lol: Good work!

This guy get's 5 points right away! :D

this is actually the first time that I have gotten this responce, whioch I think is weird since my names rules :p

Eep!

Walk in the light - Good bye!

I am also new to Borknagar. I only own Empiricism so far, but will work my way back one album at a time. Normally I buy a lot of albums by the same band if I like the first album I get. But with this band I want to have the time to absorb every album completely.

Yep, ATG, take your sweet time for each Borki album. Since they're so different from each other anyway...and Borki deserve the time. May you have a great experience while listening! :D

Oh, and At The Gates rule. ;)

yeah... ATG is fucking great band:D

np. Enter Chaos - COLD (ATG cover :lol: )

Originally posted by Russell
:wave:

Speaking of ATG I just got the re-release of Saughter Of The Soul with 6 bonus tracks... cooolerz!

first ediotion is better:D because first;)

I actaully saw the first edition of Slaughter at a store here in the states the other day.. pretty wacky.. it was gone the next day.. I have it already so I didnt get it.. Also i have TSD signed by someone from ATG.. i dont know who though.. they signed like 3 letters.. i think it might be Tomas cause it looks like it says Tom..