New Warmen album?

I wonder how much progress is done on the new album..maybe Janne could find it in his heart to update us on it soon! :)

Ok then.
We have vocals on one song the rest to be recorded when I get home. Antti is playing guitar solos as we speak. I have been a lazy ass and have only recorded a couple of totally random tracks for cover songs.. So most of the vocals and 99,9% of keyboards missing. I have been editing shit on this tour on my laptop to make the mixing easier.
We are almost on schedule. Have shot some video, and have killer photos of our vocal sessions, anyone intrested in webmastering warmen.org?
I am super exited some of the stuff sounds great!

Janne

Ok then.
We have vocals on one song the rest to be recorded when I get home. Antti is playing guitar solos as we speak. I have been a lazy ass and have only recorded a couple of totally random tracks for cover songs.. So most of the vocals and 99,9% of keyboards missing. I have been editing shit on this tour on my laptop to make the mixing easier.
We are almost on schedule. Have shot some video, and have killer photos of our vocal sessions, anyone intrested in webmastering warmen.org?

Janne

I wouldn't mind webmastering.

Ok then.

Janne

Cool,thanks Janne :) Sounds good :D So you've been working on covers and have vocals already for one song..wonder if that's hinting at Alexi being involved in another one..? I'll webmaster warmen.org!! Though I'm quite retarded at computers so that mightn't be the best idea in the world! but I could post up general stuff about the band,answer people's questions and be a moderator or whatever..?

Ok then.

Janne

Thanks for the update Janne, I can't wait for the footage and the photos :D
I'd be up for webmastering warmen.org since I have some experience, but I don't have the time :(

Ok then.

Janne

and I'd like to be a webmaster, i've got experience with websites, for example www.taste-of-bodom.sk and http://www.farcry2.hotgames.cz :headbang:

Thanks, Janne!:):)

I am very excited about your Warmen updates both here and on Scythes of Bodom!
So now it seems like we can look forward to hearing a new dimension of Warmen - more vocals and no Amadeus theme (although I liked it a lot!).
I wonder if there would be any grand piano piece again?
Can't wait until I hear the new album and see the videos!

...But I see how busy you have been and I want you to enjoy a nice little break when you can.
So, no hurry, Janne! I don't mind waiting a little bit longer if it is necessary!

Wish Janne and everyone else in CoB, Warmen and on this forum a merry Xmas!:)

if you already mantioned her...is she even alive? like, wtf is going on with her?
weren't Sinergy supposed to release an album at 08-09?

does anyone knows what's happening?

Kim is still alive (or so I have heard) but all I can really say is that there have been issues with recording the new album, so if the new album comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't then Sinergy has been dead for a long time. I would spare you details, but I'm too sleepy.

Check out my site, sometime? You may get the info you want somewhere on there. :cool:

I wouldn't be surprised seeing how much Janne digs them nowadays, :lol: And an Umbrella cover would totally kick some fucking ass if done in that kind of irreverent-style Bodom did with Britney :lol: