New Wintersun coverart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
June112006-004Small.jpg

Ok that is so awesome.

It's horribly bad. Looks like a totally boring Necrolord painting. Check out the ugly thick white strokes around the stuff on the left, what the fuck is that? Also, his name in the bottom left just pisses me off, awful layout choice. ALSO, the most grievous and horrible part is the incredibly random light coming...um...out of(?!) a tree...or...something? What the hell, awful art, fuck you all.

It's horribly bad. Looks like a totally boring Necrolord painting. Check out the ugly thick white strokes around the stuff on the left, what the fuck is that? Also, his name in the bottom left just pisses me off, awful layout choice. ALSO, the most grievous and horrible part is the incredibly random light coming...um...out of(?!) a tree...or...something? What the hell, awful art, fuck you all.

This needs to be sig'd

NO U

:lol: best post ive seen in awhile

The worst part is the dude laying in the snow, he looks like a giant/Cyclops from the Gumby show or somewhere, there's no depth perception whatsoever. The new cover is awesome looking even if it's not finished, lol @ asserting the metal masculinity and @ it needing to be more a dark red and black, just go to metal-archives and feel evullllll. :loco:

Hey guys, I'm just stopping by to remind you that Wintersun is fucking gay.

And for a moment I thought that Wintersun should be in one of the bands that no one hates.

Not at all. One of those bands that divides people into the three camps of fanboy, band's-worst-enemy, and the very small camp of rational people who dig them but realize this stuff isn't cumworthy or don't like them but realize that they do not in fact embody all that is bad in the universe.

the very small camp of rational people who dig them but realize this stuff isn't cumworthy or don't like them but realize that they do not in fact embody all that is bad in the universe.

How does liking a really average band make you more rational than people who don't like them? I don't think that they're the worst band ever, but I do think that they are pretty bad and not worth listening to, which sounds pretty rational to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.