News about the CD

Why aren't there updates yet? Other bands update the internet and put out new albums, but Symphony X has done neither of these things which leads me to believe they're not doing anything at all!!! Can someone PLEASE tell me what's going on!?!?!?

I concur with Zach, and his sarcasm heh!

But on a serious note, it seems like 2 months ago they where in the studio. They really have nothing to give the media/fanboys? Hope Jax had a great vacation :)

I'm sure we got some news, hopefully big news just around the corner. But don't blame the site, or Jax, since Nuclear Blast has yet to even update the Symphony X page on their website since they got signed!

Sure, the lack of updates is frustrating, but keep in mind that these guys likely have day jobs, and fitting in time to write and record the follow up album to something like PL takes a lot longer than most of you give them credit for. Whether this album comes out now or in 2011, it will come out eventually so please stop complaining.

Oh no. How dare you guys. SX are working really hard. It's true. There has not been a single night that they have slept since '94. This is because they are always working. Their minds never stray from this band. How dare you complain. I don't care if this album comes out now or in 2040. Paradise Lost was a masterpiece.

end of sarcasm.

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Leave Symphony X Alone?!

Maybe the album will be based on War & Peace or Les Mis. or some other really long piece of literature and they simply haven't finished reading it yet!

I would really like if the new album(or a future SX album) had that ancient aliens/Cthulu theme that Gamma Ray used on somewhere out in space and power plant.

It would fit perfectly with symphony x and I think it would be really interesting to see how it would turn out.

Just my 2 cents..