News from the melloboat!!

That album is the remnants of the old UM opeth forum. They are worth more than you ever will. And they broke this leak, not for your "faggot" ass or this "faggot" forum.

Fuck off scrub.

I'll listen to it when it's not on that faggot forum, not joining just to hear it.

Don't bother listening. They harped on it being High Quality and it's nothing more than complete shit, sounds like something I could record on my cellphone.

That album is the remnants of the old UM opeth forum. They are worth more than you ever will. And they broke this leak, not for your "faggot" ass or this "faggot" forum.

Fuck off scrub.

Remnants of shit heads obviously, and I couldn't care less about you or anyone else that went there opethforum.net/dinodance.

On second listen.. enjoyed it more than the first listen, but it sounds a lot more 'standard metal' than the Opeth songs that I personally enjoy. Obviously that's basing off a pretty bad quality bootleg, so I may change my mind. I enjoy the end... quite MAYH.

Ty Dinodance for providing the download. The song clearly pounds, but those dumb raging homos yelling over the piano part in the beginning was gay and annoying. Why didn't anyone burn those people alive so they could stop screaming.

damn, I regret I listened to it. Despite the horrible soundquality, the song sounded awsome. Maybe the heaviest up to date. Still im distroying that first-time-listening-experience when buying the album. Damn my stupid curiosity.

On second listen.. enjoyed it more than the first listen, but it sounds a lot more 'standard metal' than the Opeth songs that I personally enjoy. Obviously that's basing off a pretty bad quality bootleg, so I may change my mind. I enjoy the end... quite MAYH.

Dont see how its "standard". The first couple times I listened I got hit in the face over and over again by the riffs and the sporadic solos and the random interludes. Not to mention the keyboard interlude in the beginning made my jaw drop.. still does. :rolleyes:

May all the yelling idiots during Per's part die of heart combustion.

Edit 1 - My face is partially melted after the first solo.

Edit 2 - After finishing the song....I have no face.

dont man.

i did and i wish i would have heard it for the first time at album quality. However, it was so fucking amazing it was worth it.

tbh hearing the song at this quality isn't going to spoil it for you. If anything it'll make the album version more enjoyable. All I wanted to do after hearing the bootleg is listen to the album version. Oh so bad...