Next Testament CD

I guess there's always a few huh? Like Hit Parader and Circus magazine back in the day.Good for some posters,shit on news.

Kerrang was like that too. Used to be a good mag, then turned gossip and sensationalism, ruined it for me. But that was a long time ago. My personal fav was Metal Maniacs, the crack smoker behind Blabbermouth used to write for them. Back in the day you had to wait like two months for an issue. Nearly killed me.

That's what's great about Blabbermouth, it's instant access and a lot of stuff you'd never get otherwise. I don't think a lot of people (mostly kids) understand or appreciate what we have because of it. You used to have to go to record shows at a local holiday inn or whatnot to even have a chance to see bootleg videos and such (and pay $20 for a videotape). That stuff gets posted everyday and it's free. Not to mention hearing bands all over the world you probably would have never heard about. So you take the good with the bad and leave it at that.

I am so hooked on the choruses... A Day in the Death (the my back is against the wall line kicks me in the middle of the brain every time) and Man Kills Mankind are masterpieces in that aspect to me. Some of the catchiest choruses I've heard in ages

That Thrones of Thorns extended bonus track is completely pointless. Were they just too lazy to write another song for the album? I'd have much rather preferred that. The album itself w/o the bonus tracks is pretty short. Criticism aside though, I've been enjoying the album thoroughly as long as I skip Cold Embrace. That song makes me feel, well.... cold.

That Thrones of Thorns extended bonus track is completely pointless. Were they just too lazy to write another song for the album? I'd have much rather preferred that. The album itself w/o the bonus tracks is pretty short. Criticism aside though, I've been enjoying the album thoroughly as long as I skip Cold Embrace. That song makes me feel, well.... cold.

I don't understand the point either.The extended version should have been on the regular album and the other should have been labeled radio edit and put on an ep.

Speaking of the PWYP re-recording, I just made my attempt at searching for it on youtube only to come across the re-recording of Souls of Black for Rock Band. Holy FUCK does that song sound like a night-and-day's difference to the original. I'd never heard it before. Sounds absolutely killer.

We've already heard it.

That's why were fiending for the full thing. We need our fix.

So,first Anthrax says they are releasing an ep with cover songs..I applauded.Now they are saying they are re releasing Worship Music with these songs! Weren't we just talking about this kind of bullshit rip off?!!