Eyes of Wrath
First Strike Is Deadly
Souls of Black
Seven Seals
The New Order
Practice What You Preach
Over the Wall

Reactions: one man and redfly
Nice to see they added Centuries Of Suffering and Seven Seals! and Souls is back in which is cool. But the intro is never the same when it's not Greg. Steve's tone is totally different. Still cool! I wonder why they don't do Return To Serenity? Especially in Europe where it would a good lighter song or I guess cell phone light now lol. But it was on the radio a bunch and mtv and people know it, so it just seems like maybe a missed opportunity.

Reactions: one man
That would be too good. Changing 3 songs in the setlist is still revolutionary for this band. Chuck seems to be the biggest obstacle here, basing on the interviews.

I've watched the entire San Antonio performance on YT and, man! do they sound great. It was a powerful show, the new songs fit very well with the rest, and the long absent ones really shine. Of course, we'll probably never see a Testament show without Into the Pit, Over the Wall and The New Order, but if they substitute Eerie Inhabitants, Alone in the Dark and Burnt Offerings with Urotsukidoji (yep, they did that!), Throne of Thorns and Electric Crown from time to time, it's still good.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hey look everybody! It's one man! Officially spring in Poland? :D;)

I might say Chuck and Alex as they haven't played a lot of songs they were playing up until Alex joined back in. I'm not really saying it's his fault. I know they were very into this reunion stuff and the songs that went with it. But that was 2005.

I agree they are sanding damn good! They need to bring the guitar solo back!
I wonder how Urotsukidoji would sound with Steve?

Reactions: one man
Hey look everybody! It's one man! Officially spring in Poland? :D;)

Damn, just when I thought my little absence went unnoticed. But nothing escapes redfly, :D This time I have a strong excuse however. And, yeah, it's spring all over the place. I hope it's treating you guys well on the other side of the ocean too. Cheers!

I wonder how Urotsukidoji would sound with Steve?

Probably along the lines of this:

Reactions: redfly
Damn, just when I thought my little absence went unnoticed. But nothing escapes redfly, :D This time I have a strong excuse however. And, yeah, it's spring all over the place. I hope it's treating you guys well on the other side of the ocean too. Cheers!

Probably along the lines of this:

Haha! no way I know you're absence is noticed lol But I know you're around somewhere!

I had no idea they did this with Steve! Thanks!

I'm just starting to get some good weather the last two days :D

You know I feel there is a time and place for a fretless bass... and I know judging something by this kind of video is not exactly accurate.But I don't think this was the time or place for it. I would love to hear the bass isolated though so I can really hear it well

Reactions: Neptune and one man