Next Tranquillity album

But you know, dicks have heads, too, but very small, so the brain of a dick is too tiny to make any fundamental decisions. I dont know where women got that dick-thinking from. :lol:

marduk1507 said:
But you know, dicks have heads, too, but very small, so the brain of a dick is too tiny to make any fundamental decisions. I dont know where women got that dick-thinking from. :lol:

women...: 1
men.......: 1

:p

marduk1507 said:
Exactly my point. No wonder you make so many stupid things if you let the decisions to a brainless dickhead. :p

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Can women think with their boobs? If they can we are so screwed...

o_O I didn't consider the "boob" fact! Damn... maybe we can then think with our balls also and we'd still be winning...

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
A duet of Mikael with clear/harsh voices with a women will definetly be great.

We should maybe make that sugestion. That would be MY dream duet. Wonderful!!!!:oops:

But who does the clean ones on shadow duet?

But guys! You don't get it. Size doesn't matter when it comes to intelligence!!!! Do you really thinks that girls with large breast are smarter?
And Siren.....you got them there!

Men: 1

Women: 2

Yeah, thanks for the recommendation, Ive been familiar only with Spastic and Martyr so far. But hey, Ron now has some serious shit going on with some guy (forgot the name) and Derek Roddy - its called Blotted Science. Fuck, Roddy with Jarzombek, thats gonna be fantastic!

6 said:
Oh yeah? Prove it. >_>
Easy:
Last edited by 6 Stringed Fingers : April 8th, 2006 at 10:37 PM.
:D

6 said:
The Dark Tranquillity Symphony?

Stanne as the director with his dance moves
Sundin as the violinist
Henriksson as the second violinist
Niklasson on cellos
Jivarp on percussions
and we'll add piano so that Brändström has something to do.
Beautiful. I always loved the cello.

Bloodred said:
Maybe something like sympho-electric-Gothenburg-metal would come up :) . With female voices
Yes. :)

Z said:
That's a good name. Almost as good as mathmetal :lol:
Hey, don't make fun of that...
http://chemlab.pc.maricopa.edu/periodic/lyrics.html

Son Goku said:
I feel ignored...
Post more.