Next weekend - Umos Soulseek weekend !!

I can get in the chat room just fine. Actually I have it set up to enter me into the UMOS room on start up. I've also already got you on my list carnut. Also have Wyvern, Hawk, Zeppie and a few others I can't recall. I was just wondering if I would be able to see the others once they enter. If I can, should be no problems!

tsorl said:
Yeah, I'm in. If the RIAA happens to raid Soulseek this weekend, we'll all go to prison together!:heh: :kickass:

JAILBREAK! :headbang:

I didn't see the UM Old School room yesterday when I was putzing around in there. I did the refresh on the rooms and it still didn't show up. Does it come and go or did I just goof something up? I was able to Wyvern and carnut to my list of users so I must be in the right place.

Wheezer said:
I didn't see the UM Old School room yesterday when I was putzing around in there. I did the refresh on the rooms and it still didn't show up. Does it come and go or did I just goof something up? I was able to Wyvern and carnut to my list of users so I must be in the right place.

If no one is in the room it doesn't show in the list I think ...

Wheezer said:

Darn I missed you, what's your nick on SS?

And as Carnut said if no one is online no one shows in the room. The room never shows in the deafult list so it has to be added manually (right click on the room list and see adding options): UM Old School (exactly as typed).

See you all on Saturday :worship:

I have mine set up to enter me right into UM Old School upon start-up. I have no idea how I did it because it was over a year ago, but I know it's possible. Saves time on all that refreshing room list and scrolling thru 1,000 names.

NP: Iommi/Hughes - Fused

geez, it's friday here, I've been working for 3 days and I have another 4 to go, then one day off followed by another 5. It's market week so 2 managers are in N.C. buying furniture and the other 2 stay here and go crazy:zombie:

hope to see some of you tonite and throught the weekend.

Hawk said:
Well, quit working and haul ass to our SS room damnitt!! :lol: ;)

You're mean :cry::p

It's 16:13, at 17:00 I leave for home, I have to be around 18:00 at the venue to help witht the concert. I hope it starts on time at 20:00, and most probably I'll be home midnight. 8 h sleep and be ready for SS:Smokin: (all times are GMT-6).