Next weekend - Umos Soulseek weekend !!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
We had a blast in there today. Hawk, carnut, narcosynthesys68, delize, and I talked on and off all day. Kitty came in late and I got some quality time with her. Great fun!

Indeed! It was great. I got to meet Narc [very cool guy!] and TSO [Very damn cool as well!!] and Kitty [can it get any cooler than that!! Nope!]

It was fun meeting you during the online chat. Its 10:00 AM and I am up and about. Going to do some small shopping now

Talk to you all later :)

I had much fun there! Other than messing up and kept reconfiguring my files. still unsure if it's right..... I suppose someone will tell me.

see you all saturday before I work and after:headbang:

I'm at work now so I can keep in touch via this forum. I left my SS open so anyone who wants to browse can. I highly recommend checking out the David Sylvian. He's a very mellow singer with one of the most beautiful voices ever. May not be some's cup of tea but for "easy listening" or romantic music I luv it!

You all have fun but not too much without me! :p

Sylvian was Japan singer. The guitar Roberth Dean lives here I have met him many times, cool guy.

kittybeast said:
YAY! I should've figured you all would know Japan.. so many don't. But of course those who subscribe to UM have excellent taste in music!:kickass:

Check the Sylvian/Fripp album "The First Day" (1993), not my cup of tea but you may like it.

NP: Griffin - 'Hawk The Slayer'

To Everyone who was there! I had a great time and it was great chatting to all of you. Want to thank Hawk & Carnut especially for expanding my listening experience.

Let's do it again sometime... only maybe when we are all a little less busy! Like that will ever happen!

Kent

Yeah, what Kent said! :kickass: That was a ton of fun. I wish I would have made it back in Sunday but couldn't quite swing it. I had to catch up on the NFL draft and my cronies on another board.

It was great meeting Kent, Wheezer, tsorl, Kitty, dee Wyvern and carnut. I missed Greeno and Droogie but I hope we can chat next time.

I did not participate very much because on a personal level this weekend was one of the worst I ever had. I got some very bad new that has left me crushed.

I will recover but it needs some time. I will not leave this community however. And I'll do my best to keep active. I am looking forward to participate very actively the next time we will do this and hope we can organize it on time so people can take a day off.

Hawk said:
I did not participate very much because on a personal level this weekend was one of the worst I ever had. I got some very bad new that has left me crushed.

I will recover but it needs some time. I will not leave this community however. And I'll do my best to keep active. I am looking forward to participate very actively the next time we will do this and hope we can organize it on time so people can take a day off.

Hugs and best wishes to you and we are here for you to lean on.:cry:

It was fun to meet all the people there,; just sorry I had to work quit the wrong period, nightshift here as it's evening in the USA. But I guess I talked to almost all of you... Certainly a thing we need to do again, but first some more posting on the UMOS Forum, let's not forget !!
Oh yeah, I'm bad at it myselve, but try to buy the records you like !!
Hawk, hang in there, we're all here to brighten you up a bit ;)

It was a fun weekend! I enjoyed being with a great bunch of people. Felt right at home!

Sorry Hawk!

Hawk said:

I will recover but it needs some time. I will not leave this community however.

:erk: Take care of yourself man! And like Kitty said, we're all here to lean on.

Hawk said:
I echo others sentiments. My thoughts and prayers to you, my friend.